The Callisto Protocol | New : Even More Leaked Gameplay

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
i can't even say it is fully open world. the later part like half game is linear. you are going just circles.
but yeah, for sure, it was quantity over quality.
if someone just take a time to create Elden Ring thread...

Can I nominate you? :p

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
You have not played Dead Space?! You have... not... oh my. How can you live with yourself :cool:
Neither have I lol.
I think Ill have to wait till the remake and see if people say its a good remake. If not Ill have to try the original

OP
OP
Gediminas

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Neither have I lol.
I think Ill have to wait till the remake and see if people say its a good remake. If not Ill have to try the original
it would be good even if the game is re-released. there are plenty of videos which gives 100% confidence that it will be good remake. just go to Dead Space thread, there is their youtube channel.

• fire
Reactions: Kokoloko

Killer_Sakoman

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
Neither have I lol.
I ruther not listen to people opinions when itcomes to remake. Those nostalgic people will complain abot every change. I saw people complaining about a remake having different graphics!!
Hell, people are complaining about Demon's Souls remake which is exact same game but with better graphics.

Reactions: Kokoloko
D

Deleted member 140

What a scary game! I don't think I would be able to play that without somebody holding my hand 🥺

• sad
Reactions: Cragarmi

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
and CE is just for America. scum move.

WHAT? Nooooooooo

Why God Why GIF by Cake FX