The current narrative “3rd party doesn’t count for playstation”

BigMclargeHuge

Veteran
16 Jul 2022
McCaffrey is an idiot, which is nothing new. My prediction, avowed and hellblade repeat what happened with Redfall and starfield last year.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Ezekiel

Petekilla

Veteran
16 Jun 2023
Starfield was supposed to be way bigger than anything announced for 2024. Pure cope.

Marathon getting pushed to 2025 puts more pressure on the other games to hit. Concord falling out would be a blow (a strong possibility). Sony definitely needs 1 big AAA game for 2024 that isn't announced yet. Maybe something in the Horizon universe.
I wonder why is Concord taking so long. Apparently it’s been in development since 2019. Respawn made Titanfall in 3 years.

Petekilla

Veteran
16 Jun 2023
Team Ninja games have never been quality, NIOH,Wulong and stranger of paradise were not good at all.

If this wasn't a Sony Exclusive game nobody here would be talking about it.

It's the same reason I don't trust bloober with Silent Hill 2
That’s your opinion. Many people thought the Nioh games were good.

Last edited:
26 Nov 2023
Team Ninja games have never been quality, NIOH,Wulong and stranger of paradise were not good at all.

I think Wulong was a slight miss but both Nioh(s) and SoP have some of the best action combat systems around and I expect Ronin to be the same given it’s the Nioh team. It’s okay to not like them but to say TN games have never been quality is absolutely wild to me.

Airbus

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jun 2022
Were you expecting good playstation news when you quote people like ryan mcafrey ?

If you guys keep quoting people like mcafrey, tom warren, colteastwood...

Sorry but that means youre just as gulible and this is just another low quality bait thread

Last edited:

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
McCaffrey is an idiot, which is nothing new. My prediction, avowed and hellblade repeat what happened with Redfall and starfield last year.
I think Hellblade will be good, but niche. Avowed looks like a disaster though. The fact that they're pushing it out after the showing last year shows Microsoft has no idea what it's doing.

PropellerEar

Veteran
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Bit of the same Narrative they went into 2023 with, how did that end?
They never learn, there is always next year...

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
Gamefreak is private. Not in any way owned by Nintendo.

Nintendo, Creatures and Gamefreak jointly own Pokemon.

No one want's to acknowledge that one of the Nintendo CEO and president, Shuntaro Furukawa, used to be a high level executive for the Pokemon Co. There's so much spillover that it's an open secret that both companies are more or less one at the top.

Also Nintendo has a %10 stake in creatures inc

The more you go into it the more complex it gets

Johnic

Veteran
24 Mar 2023
Outer Heaven
Again, it's about time to force PR mouth pieces like these to publicly display their affiliation, like yt content creators must state they're sponsored.

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
I think Wulong was a slight miss but both Nioh(s) and SoP have some of the best action combat systems around and I expect Ronin to be the same given it’s the Nioh team. It’s okay to not like them but to say TN games have never been quality is absolutely wild to me.

The gameplay may be fine but the story of SoP was absolutely terrible, it almost seemed like Nomura wrote the story or something.

The graphics also made it look like an early ps3 game (which is weird since Nioh 2 actually looked good)

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022

Happy Cracking Up GIF by Regal

Make-Up Meme GIF by Justin

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Sircaw

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022

Are you trolling me?

Reactions: AshHunter216