The DualSense Edge controller launches on January 26 for $199.99

D

Deleted member 140

It looks beautiful and so nice I want to touch it! Great job by Sony in that regard, they are unbelievably good in designing their devices.

I don't understand the negativity here from some people. It's fairly priced looking at SCUF and the likes, and you get Sony quality for it, not some low quality trash where the back buttons are breaking. That said, the price is high, I agree.

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
It looks beautiful and so nice I want to touch it! Great job by Sony in that regard, they are unbelievably good in designing their devices.

I don't understand the negativity here from some people. It's fairly priced looking at SCUF and the likes, and you get Sony quality for it, not some low quality trash where the back buttons are breaking. That said, the price is high, I agree.

I agree, I just think in Europe and Australia it's a bit too expensive.

200 and less I'm okay with, definitely.

240 for me is pushing it.....

But I'll probably break and get it. haha

Reactions: Deleted member 140

riesgoyfortuna

Veteran
4 Jul 2022
It's fairly priced looking at SCUF and the likes, and you get Sony quality for it, not some low quality trash where the back buttons are breaking. That said, the price is high, I agree.
no its not,a controller costing half of the console its bunkers and people who sees that at "Fair" are parte of the problem

• sad
Reactions: Deleted member 140

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
Seems a great and cool controller, but its price is too fucking expensive. These 'pro' pads released by Sony or MS should cost maximum $99 or $120. And 99€/120€.

ksdixon

Dixon Cider Ltd.
22 Jun 2022
I want to know who's got the monkey's paw around here and corrupting my wishes?

We've recently gotten a screenless pro controller, and a buttonless cooling fan/streaming device for phone gaming.

Neither of those are a conveniently sized vs steam deck, improved Vita/PSP.

PropellerEar

Veteran
Founder
21 Jun 2022
I want to know who's got the monkey's paw around here and corrupting my wishes?

We've recently gotten a screenless pro controller, and a buttonless cooling fan/streaming device for phone gaming.

Neither of those are a conveniently sized vs steam deck, improved Vita/PSP.
We just need to rub our own monkey paws that much harder for Sony to bring out Vita2/PSP3.