The first trailer for the Nintendo Switch version of Lego Horizon Adventures has been released.

Eternal_Wings

Dein Nomos
24 Jun 2022
It's one time deal. Remember this was approved 4 years ago, ergo Jim Ryan era. I doubt that Sony will port more games to Nintendo systems on the future or vice versa.

peter42O

Veteran
Icon Extra
12 Jan 2024
Nintendo takes everything from everyone but gives nothing to no one. lol

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
"PlayStation Publishing LLC" .....And some people here still don't think Switch 2 will get more PS 1st party ports? 🤣🤣🤣

When PlayStation started putting games on PC, they created PlayStation PC LLC, even though at that time people were saying it's just one game. And then they ported over nearly everything.

It's never just one game... they wouldn't create an entirely new LLC just to publish 1 game on Nintendo 😂 Sony is really going full 3rd party, never thought I'd see the day...

image.png

Johnic

Veteran
24 Mar 2023
Outer Heaven
I do wonder what exactly has been going on behind the scenes with Sony x Nintendo the last few months. It's pretty wild to see Nintendo actively pushing MLB and Lego Horizon past month.
Nothing. Sony's dumb enough to do this without getting anything in return from Nintendo.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: JAHGamer

Remember_Spinal

Ah, my back!
23 Jun 2022
I remember when the narrative was that xbox and nintendo were best friends when they were giving them games

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
I remember when the narrative was that xbox and nintendo were best friends when they were giving them games
From who? Nintendo will gladly take whatever games you give them, but they aren't going to give you anything in return.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
"PlayStation Publishing LLC" .....And some people here still don't think Switch 2 will get more PS 1st party ports? 🤣🤣🤣

When PlayStation started putting games on PC, they created PlayStation PC LLC, even though at that time people were saying it's just one game. And then they ported over nearly everything.

It's never just one game... they wouldn't create an entirely new LLC just to publish 1 game on Nintendo 😂 Sony is really going full 3rd party, never thought I'd see the day...

image.png
PlayStation Publishing LLC is the same that publish games on PC. It is one of the publishing arm of PlayStation Studios.

They didn’t create an entirely new LLC dor that… they already had that team inside Sony for years.

Last edited:

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
...Why would they do that? "one of the publishing arm of PlayStation Studios." 😂😂😂
To publish games.

Like the Lego Horizon that was announced as being published by Sony (but you seems to have realized that only today).

But here you are trying to made up thinks like they “created a LLC to publish one game” when PlayStation Publishing LLC already published dozen of games for years already.

Btw when I say arm I mean a team to publish games outside PlayStation… they have 2 teams the PlayStation Publishing LLC and Bungie’s internal publishing team.

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
But here you are trying to made up thinks like they “created a LLC to publish one game” when PlayStation Publishing LLC already published dozen of games for years already.
PlayStation Publishing published dozens of games for years when its only existed for a few months? 😂😂

And you didn't answer my question. I know PlayStation PC LLC recently became PlayStation Publishing LLC, but WHY change it if it's for just one game?? If Lego Horizon was the only game being ported to Switch like YOU and others on this site claim, then they would've simply just ported it to Switch using SIE publishing or it would've been published by Warner Bros.

But no, they created PlayStation Publishing LLC because there will be more Switch 2 ports in the future.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
PlayStation Publishing published dozens of games for years when its only existed for a few months? 😂😂

And you didn't answer my question. I know PlayStation PC LLC recently became PlayStation Publishing LLC, but WHY change it if it's for just one game?? If Lego Horizon was the only game being ported to Switch like YOU and others on this site claim, then they would've simply just ported it to Switch using SIE publishing or it would've been published by Warner Bros.

But no, they created PlayStation Publishing LLC because there will be more Switch 2 ports in the future.
I’m not sure what are you talking about lol

Most Steam games were Published by PlayStation Publishing LLC… it was formerly know as PlayStation PC LLC.

Last edited:

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
I’m not sure what are you talking about lol

Most Steam games were Published by PlayStation Publishing LLC… it was formerly know as PlayStation PC LLC.
So let me ask you for a 3rd time...why did they change it if it's only one game going to Switch?

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
So let me ask you for a 3rd time...why did they change it if it's only one game going to Switch?
Because it is a better name? To fit better to what the team do? Just remember it was called PlayStation Mobile LLC way before.

It is not the first time it changed name… inclusive Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE) had not that name years ago.

Why it is a big deal for you Sony changing names to the point to made up “they created it to publish on Switch”?

Lego Horizon Adventure will probably be one of the best selling games this holiday.

Last edited:

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
Because it is a better name? To fit better to what the team do? Just remember it was called PlayStation Mobile LLC way before.

It is not the first time it changed name… inclusive Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE) had not that name years ago.

Why it is a big deal for you Sony changing names to the point to made up “they created it to publish on Switch”?

Lego Horizon Adventure will probably be one of the best selling games this holiday.
Oh...because it's a better name 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Yep, you're right, that's the ONLY reason 🤣🤣🤣

Have a nice day sir