The first trailer for the Nintendo Switch version of Lego Horizon Adventures has been released.

Yobo

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Jun 2022
Sony seems to have some retards in charge who think every move Microsoft have made in the past decade is genius. Can't think of any other explanation for publishing on PC, now Switch, GAAS focus. They are basically Xbox with a good reputation and without COD and Minecraft. Don't be shocked if they start day one PS Plus sometime soon and completely destabilise the business

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
We should poll the users here on launch on who actually buying this here…

I’m betting like 3 of you over the age of fourteen. Love that the interest is zero about the game itself but just the drama.

Last edited:

arvfab

Oldest Guard
23 Jun 2022

I’m betting like 3 of you over the age of fourteen. Love that the interest is zero about the game itself but just the drama.

I would have bought it if it was a permanent 1st party exclusive, but PlayStation stopped doing them....

Reactions: Kokoloko

Petekilla

Veteran
16 Jun 2023
Nothing. Sony's dumb enough to do this without getting anything in return from Nintendo.
You want to know what Sony is going to get in return? Those sales from those kids that are going to buy this for Switch. Lol This will sell much more on Switch than PS5.

• brain
Reactions: The Icon

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz

I will buy it like I said before.
Probably anybody with child at home will buy it.

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
It might do better on switch platforms. There’s been quite a few Lego branded games that’ve done huge numbers over the generations.

I’m not interested to care for this as emotionally as some are but if the intention is to help PlayStation become a more kid friendly brand in some ways… I can see why they would target Nintendo’s handhelds to grow brand recognition.

I wouldn’t be surprised to see Ratchet and Clank go to switch handhelds in some form.

• brain
Reactions: The Icon
24 Jun 2022
It might do better on switch platforms. There’s been quite a few Lego branded games that’ve done huge numbers over the generations.

I’m not interested to care for this as emotionally as some are but if the intention is to help PlayStation become a more kid friendly brand in some ways… I can see why they would target Nintendo’s handhelds to grow brand recognition.

I wouldn’t be surprised to see Ratchet and Clank go to switch handhelds in some form.

Well at that point they might as well give Nintendo Astro Bot too. I mean if you think about what the Team Asobi dev said, what the SIE heads would probably like to do (and certainly what airheaded investors/shareholders would want), and your idea of them bringing R&C to Switch (or Switch 2), then how would the logic of what the Asobi dev said hold up under scrutiny? R&C are as much a part of PS's DNA as Astro Bot; actually more so IMO since they've been there since 2002.

I'm just wondering at what point does the rolling snowball turn into an avalanche...

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Well at that point they might as well give Nintendo Astro Bot too. I mean if you think about what the Team Asobi dev said, what the SIE heads would probably like to do (and certainly what airheaded investors/shareholders would want), and your idea of them bringing R&C to Switch (or Switch 2), then how would the logic of what the Asobi dev said hold up under scrutiny? R&C are as much a part of PS's DNA as Astro Bot; actually more so IMO since they've been there since 2002.

I'm just wondering at what point does the rolling snowball turn into an avalanche...

Agreed.

arvfab

Oldest Guard
23 Jun 2022
the intention is to help PlayStation become a more kid friendly brand in some ways

And how does releasing their games on Switch and PC help in regard to that? People will instead think that Switch is the right choice for their kids and don't need a PlayStation, as it's also getting PS's kid-friendly games.

It's like a car brand wanting to be recognized as eco-friendly by making an electric motor for a different car company.