The future of console is very bright - Mark Cerny interview with Dring

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
You're still crying about console wars in 2024. As an adult.

Do you literally have nothing else in your life to fight for?
You got exposed and now you're deflecting. Where do you ever see me cry about console wars? 😂

Meanwhile you're a racist loser and a pathetic PC troll obsessed with the console wars. Probably a former Xbox fanboy since real PC gamers don't care about console wars.

Banana

Banned
10 Jan 2023
You got exposed and now you're deflecting. Where do you ever see me cry about console wars? 😂

Meanwhile you're a racist loser and a pathetic PC troll obsessed with the console wars. Probably a former Xbox fanboy since real PC gamers don't care about console wars.
Lolz. Cope or rope brah.

Only xbox I own is the original. Have PS1 and 2. Used to have a ps4.

If you're not racist in 2024 you're not paying attention.

Reactions: Box

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
This is just not good enough, Mr Banana.

Do better next time please. (y)
Angry Season 4 GIF by The Office

Plextorage

Veteran
26 Feb 2023
I remember when Chris Dring was pissed because Cerny was interviewed by Wired. LOL

TrishaCat

17 May 2024
No there really are pc gamers that try to argue you can build more powerful pcs than consoles for the same price. They're delusional and stuck in a mindset that mightve been true at one point, but they exist
t. Used to post on /r/pcgaming a lot

SuperPotato

1 Mar 2024
No there really are pc gamers that try to argue you can build more powerful pcs than consoles for the same price. They're delusional and stuck in a mindset that mightve been true at one point, but they exist
t. Used to post on /r/pcgaming a lot

It's funny when they do this. You can destroy their whole argument by just telling them that a used PS5 goes for 300€ on Ebay.

This crap was possible at the beginning of last gen and before the first crypto boom. Those days are long gone, even 4 years in it's extremely difficult to archieve this.

The leather jacket guy from Nvidia even said that GPU prices will only increase moving forward.