The Game Awards 2023 | OT | The Star of The Live Show Field is the Doritos Pope

Who will win the most awards at the Game of The Year 2023?

• Baldur's Gate III

Votes: 9 75.0%
  • Marvel's Spider Man 2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alan Wake 2

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Super Mario Bros: Wonder

• Zelda: Tears of The Kingdom

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

historia

Veteran
29 Jun 2023
Where is Stellar Ass Jimbo?
Where is Monster Hunter: Wild Jimbo?
Where is Wolheroine Jimbo?

Dabaus

Veteran
28 Jun 2022
Man did Sonys third party exclusives budget run out? I’d think from the maker of gta would be something you’d want to lock down. Even had a Japanese flair to it.

My takeaway from this show is Sony blew the third party budget early and gave up for the rest of the generation.

At least we got twisted metal season 2.

On Demand

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jul 2022
Sonys good at selling consoles but man if they slip up I feel like Xbox has enough of drip drip drip to eventually be a threat.
I mean not locking down SE just seems insane to me.

So wait till next year or next generation right?

You people are ridiculous. Lmao.

Reactions: Sloane_Ranger

Nimrota

Veteran
11 Jul 2023
I was being facetious. I'll get Wolverine but I like Blade better as a character in the Marvel universe.

Jesus, you Sony guys are unnervingly insecure about games getting attention other than Sony games.
Don't pretend your "I'll be waiting on Wolverine to play Blade" comment was anything other than pro-Xbox baiting. No amount of finger wagging about insecurity is going to change the position you're posting from.

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Man did Sonys third party exclusives budget run out? I’d think from the maker of gta would be something you’d want to lock down. Even had a Japanese flair to it.

My takeaway from this show is Sony blew the third party budget early and gave up for the rest of the generation.

They already have the biggest exclusive for the next 6 months... Why do they need to announce anything? Xbox has to now blow their load.

You're not gonna get Blade for another 3+ years at least

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023

This is a really stupid take. Why would they show everything they have at someone else's show? Also Rise of the Ronin and FF7 Rebirth are there.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: KiryuRealty

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
image.png