The Game Awards 2023 | OT | The Star of The Live Show Field is the Doritos Pope

Who will win the most awards at the Game of The Year 2023?

• Baldur's Gate III

Votes: 9 75.0%
  • Marvel's Spider Man 2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alan Wake 2

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Super Mario Bros: Wonder

• Zelda: Tears of The Kingdom

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dabaus

Veteran
28 Jun 2022
This is not a sony show, if folks came here expecting sony 1st party or even a boatload of their 3rd party games being dropped you are silly.
It’s the biggest game show of the year and Sony themselves known for announcing big things here. Even the last few years they announced third party exclusives.

Their silence and lack of interesting announcements is deafening to me.

Reactions: Box and Puff

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
Well most Sony Studios have been silent for years now, it's not a surprise people are expecting to see SOMETHING from them
AAA games take 5-6 years to make and a lot of Sony's big studios released games at the end of last gen. That said, Some of them ought to have been working long enough to have trailers ready next year.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: KiryuRealty

Loy310

Veteran
14 Aug 2022
It’s the biggest game show of the year and Sony themselves known for announcing big things here. Even the last few years they announced third party exclusives.

They got nothing to show, and thats it. 90% of the games announced today are coming to PS5.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Frozone

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023

Rise of the Ronin and FF7 Rebirth are 3rd party exclusives. You guys let internet list wars bother you way too much.

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
It's truly sad to see so many gamers hate a company...

We might as well nuke all the competition (Nintendo, Xbox, and PC) and everyone should just have a Sony box to play any and all games...

Likewise, it’s truly sad to see so many games love a company which has given nothing to the gaming industry.

Sony doesn’t pay my bills. They get the same treatment when they deserve it.

Reality is Sony as a gaming company has delivered every generation.

What makes you love Microsoft?

I understand people being Sony, Sega and Nintendo fans.

Microsoft fans? Please.