Veteran
1 Jul 2022
No need to try and start a console war.
ESEKSyWWkAAQ9l8.jpg

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Even without the Disc, which I still think is a scummy move, I'm getting the Jotnar Edition. Bring me those goodies!

ApolloHelios

2 Jul 2022
One tweet is gonna set fire to the interwebz for the first thing same as a SoP which will come later on anyway.... what's the deal with getting disappointed in getting a reveal bc of its form??? This is the drip feed and it works so goddamn much, look at how it got ppl salivating for more LOL

Cragarmi

Moderator- From the United Kingdom
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Considering the 3 pins in the Jotnar edition, I wonder if we are going to be playing as Faye at some point? 🤔

Last edited:

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
alright, my last post was uncalled for. Just promise me stuff like this:

Screen-Shot-2022-07-06-at-9-45-20.png

Is a bannable offense on this forum. Holy hell, these people are sooooo pathetic. :LOL: like clockwork.

I wouldn't say worthy of a ban, but damn that's some port begging. I don't get it - I wanted to play Pokemon and Mario, I got a Switch. Why is it so hard (for those that can) to pay for a console and play the damn game, even on PS4?

Also, 1M sales 2M downloads or more for GOW on PC, which means out of those 3, at least 2 would be pirating the thing anyway.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Another thing that makes me happy about this is, that Sony must be extremely confident about what they have for the following year. To commit to this year's date shows a large degree of strength on their part.

Reactions: Deleted member 38
Status
Not open for further replies.