The Last of Us 2 Review Thread & |OT| We Could Have Killed You" – "Maybe You Should Have" |UP| New patch out. .

What do you think TLOU2 Remaster will score?

• Total voters
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Just finished the game. I personally enjoyed TLOU1 more as far as the story goes. That said, this game was good. The animations were second to none. The cast performances were awesome. I agree the weapon animations at the toolbench get to be a bit tedious, but they look like real life when you do it. I didn't like the way they did the timeline going back and forth years or weeks at a time, though I understand why they chose to go that route. I never felt attached to any character, especially the way they did Abby and Ellie. The closest I had to an attachment was with Joel, as it was there form part 1 for me.

I am looking forward to TLOU3!

With Abby being alive and sailing off into the sunset and Dina leaving Ellie and the farm behind, I have to wonder if we will see Abby return in TLOU3? Maybe Abby and Ellie will end up living together happily ever after....😎
Nice mini review.

• Heart
Reactions: KvallyX
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022

The Last of Us Part II Remastered Patch 1.1.1​

3d2cb31aa63a26dc410e817c73804caa

AC
  • 2 hours ago
  • Updated
FollowNot yet followed by anyone

New Content

• Added concept art of WLF Reversible skin to Extras

Bug Fixes and Improvements

Accessibility
  • Fixed an issue where some progression-critical items would not be detected with Enhanced Listen Mode in New Game+
General
  • Fixed an issue with PS4 save data imports where Trophy data was not always accurately updated
  • Fixed an issue where game performance could become degraded during long play sessions
  • Astronaut Ellie should no longer lose her head
    • Astronaut Ellie's head mesh will no longer disappear under certain rare conditions
No Return
  • Minor UI fixes throughout the game
  • Fixed issues affecting the Daily Run leaderboard
  • Addressed an issue where players' scores were not populating, or vanished from leaderboards
  • Fixed an issue where the Modded Trophy was not accurately tracking player progress
  • Fixed an issue where chained Clickers could T-pose when hit with molotov flames
  • Fixed an issue where bloaters in Holdout would focus on buddies over the player
Gameplay
  • Fixed an issue where the player could fall through the ground in the Seraphite forest when struck
  • Fixed an issue where game camera could get stuck if the player was struck while in a workbench
Localization
  • Minor localization fixes throughout the game

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022

Gameplay

• Fixed issue where player could become unable to melee during the game's final combat encounter
  • [No Return] Fixed an issue where the Trading Post would sometimes only offer 3 options for purchase
  • [No Return] Fixed an issue where Clickers could become stuck on the environment in certain maps
General

• Fixed an issue with PS4 save data imports where some trophies that were previously earned would not unlock after import
  • Fixed an animation issue that could occur when player was attacked while entering a workbench
  • Fixed an issue where Abby's bonus skins would cause weapons to appear incorrectly during certain in-game cutscenes
  • Multiple minor UI fixes throughout game
  • Multiple minor audio fixes throughout game
Localization

• Various minor localization fixes throughout the game
Accessibility

• [No Return] Fixed an issue that prevented Text-to-Speech option from correctly reading out Leaderboard placement

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
PlayStation games are on PC, we're on PC, we're now on a PlayStation oriented website. I'm not understanding the confusion here.

Instead of embracing us there's a lot of abrasive resentment. We're just normal people, treating us like crap isn't going to stop Sony's plans or us supporting them.
Everyones opinion should be respected. Ppl shouldn't care what hardware you prefer.

As for "PlayStation Oriented Website" we are a website for all and since Playstation has been dominating in sales it reflects it by the demographics, like most websites. Good luck finding websites where most aren't PS fans or everyone is just neutral since they've outsold Microsoft like 3:1 and there just more PS fans. Nintendo fans be doing there own thing as well. There are a few sites though like Xbox Era.

Reactions: rinzler

rinzler

Banned
12 Mar 2024
Everyones opinion should be respected. Ppl shouldn't care what hardware you prefer.

As for "PlayStation Oriented Website" we are a website for all and since Playstation has been dominating in sales it reflects it by the demographics, like most websites. Good luck finding websites where most aren't PS fans or everyone is just neutral since they've outsold Microsoft like 3:1 and there just more PS fans. Nintendo fans be doing there own thing as well. There are a few sites though like Xbox Era.
Fair enough, thank you.

Reactions: Gamernyc78
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
I'm cleaning up this thread and deleting some comments. This is a TLOU thread not PC versus console. You guys have tht same argument already in like two other threads. No more PC talk in here.

Danja1187

Veteran
10 Mar 2023
It's unlikely but this was stated a few months ago.

If there's an update, then I wouldn't expect anything major.

Ah I didn't know the quote was referring to Co-op assumed it was for the mode in general. Though Co-op should have been there from day one. Just pure laziness on their end

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Thy could easily spin this into an mp smh but sadly they won't. "No Return" is great though! Only thing tht pulled me away was Helldivers.