The Last of Us Part I - Launch Trailer | PS5 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States

Re-experience the game that set a new bar for single-player narrative storytelling with The Last of Us™ and explore a ravaged and hardened world, where every action has a brutal consequence for Joel and Ellie. Winner of over 200 Game of The Year Awards, completely rebuilt for the PlayStation®5 console. Pre-order now. Available on PS5™ September 2, 2022. In development for PC.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
The game is awesome and anybody that never played it should.
Well you can choose between play the game or watch the HBO show depending what you want to spoil you first.

But for somebody that already played (all dificults... platinum... etc) doesn't seems to add anything.
It is basically a graphic upgrade over the original game.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
The game is awesome and anybody that never played it should.
Well you can choose between play the game or watch the HBO show depending what you want to spoil you first.

But for somebody that already played (all dificults... platinum... etc) doesn't seems to add anything.
if i ever get to play it again, i will be looking forward to the AI improvements, the enemies were pretty dopy in the first.

Reactions: ethomaz

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
if i ever get to play it again, i will be looking forward to the AI improvements, the enemies were pretty dopy in the first.
If that help first players (not your case) TLOU was made to be played in the hardest difficults.
It works in Easy or Normal but the game was clearly designed to play without the Listen help and with better enemy AI... that is probably why they keep adding even hardest difficult in the posterior releases.

You need to learn to work with the environment and stay ready for any different sound from all sides (something the Listen mode breakes).

It is a loved experience... for me the one of the best 3rd-person gameplay implementations in PS360 era.
It shines even more in the multiplayer that is probably not part of that re-re-release (?).

• Informative
Reactions: Sircaw

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
No having TLOUSPTII Gameplay made me wait for a discount, but the game is looking great anyways
TLOU2 gameplay is vastly improved but it is a PS4 base game already.
TLOU had awesome gameplay for the limitations of PS360... imo for me one of if not the best 3rd-party gameplay of that generation.

P

peter42O

Looks great for a PS5 remaster but already completed the game 3 times and was really hoping they would have taken the combat/gameplay from TLOUP2 but since they didn't, this is a pass for me. Great for those who never experienced the game or for those who truly want to relive the experience.

alphachino

24 Aug 2022
Already played it on PS3 and PS4…

W7Q7T8o3pq.png

• haha
Reactions: PropellerEar

Falcs

23 Jun 2022
It's a pass from me.
The environments look great, obviously, but I don't like the character models. I don't like how they changed Ellie to look more like her older self from TLOU2.

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022

That's false.

Looks great for a PS5 remaster but already completed the game 3 times and was really hoping they would have taken the combat/gameplay from TLOUP2 but since they didn't, this is a pass for me. Great for those who never experienced the game or for those who truly want to relive the experience.

It's a remake. The AI is massively improved, there's new gameplay opportunities due to some new weapons, some of the animations from TLOU2 were brought in as well.

It's not the exact same game, lots of QoL improvements.

Reactions: Hobbygaming

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
That's false.

It's a remake. The AI is massively improved, there's new gameplay opportunities due to some new weapons, some of the animations from TLOU2 were brought in as well.

It's not the exact same game, lots of QoL improvements.
There is nothing false about what I said.
It is basically a second graphical upgrade to a game released in 2013.

Works for new players.
But I already played it so it doesn't work with me or others.

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
There is nothing false about what I said.
It is basically a second graphical upgrade to a game released in 2013.

Works for new players.
But I already played it so it doesn't work with me or others.

It's not basically a second graphical upgrade. The AI is completely changed. Some animation work is changed. You keep bullshitting about this topic and it's not the first time we've discussed this. You're wrong. Move on.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
It's not basically a second graphical upgrade. The AI is completely changed. Some animation work is changed. You keep bullshitting about this topic and it's not the first time we've discussed this. You're wrong. Move on.
No. I'm just exposing what it is lol
It is a second graphical upgrade for a game launched in 2013.

It is hard to you accept it? I don't know but that is what is being released... there is zero incentive to anybody that played the game play again unless maybe you want to see better graphics.

Status
Not open for further replies.