The Last of Us Part I - Launch Trailer | PS5 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

kyliethicc

Knack Ambassador
21 Jun 2022
Now I just need a PS5 version for TLOU 2. It's a shame they haven't talked anything about it yet. I hope they are at least working on it.
Not happening.

TLOU2, GOW, HZD, etc.. they’re just PS4 games (that got patched.)

No way for Sony to resell a PS5 port. There’s no DLC. No “Director’s Cut.”

Reactions: Hobbygaming

TwistedSyn

10 Jul 2022
Will probably get this at a deep discount. I have played this game a couple of times already and love it. Though this Remake even if it's changing the AI or making it even more destructive, it's still the same game to me. Though with the HBO show coming soon, there will definitely be a new audience that might get into the games.

The last thing I will say about this Remake is that this getting the team ready for gen 9. Can't wait to see what their next big project is.

• brain
Reactions: Heisenberg007

Hobbygaming

27 Jun 2022
Now I just need a PS5 version for TLOU 2. It's a shame they haven't talked anything about it yet. I hope they are at least working on it.
What if the next TLOU game was set sometime between outbreak day and TLOU Part II? Do you think people would be opposed to this idea for more Joel and Ellie or Joel and Tess?

I've been thinking about this lately

• brain
Reactions: Deleted member 140

kyliethicc

Knack Ambassador
21 Jun 2022
What if the next TLOU game was set sometime between outbreak day and TLOU Part II? Do you think people would be opposed to this idea for more Joel and Ellie or Joel and Tess?

I've been thinking about this lately
Never gonna happen. Part 3 will pick up where Part 2 ended with Ellie’s story.

Flashbacks? Sure. But there’s not gonna be an entire game set in the past.

• brain

Papacheeks

Old Guard
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
No. I'm just exposing what it is lol
It is a second graphical upgrade for a game launched in 2013.

It is hard to you accept it? I don't know but that is what is being released... there is zero incentive to anybody that played the game play again unless maybe you want to see better graphics.

Sound design is also overhauled. 3D audio and use of dual sense.

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Sound design is also overhauled. 3D audio and use of dual sense.

It doesn't matter. He'll keep on living in a bubble where a remake must mean substantially changing everything about the original. Doesn't make him right, but hey, it is what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.