The PS5 accounts for 47% of all home consoles sold this year in UK

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
This guy just can't take Jimbo's cock out of his mouth, its impressive. Must be working overtime to get a job at Playstation.
Iirc they did work for playstation before, that's why they are so subservient

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Iirc they did work for playstation before, that's why they are so subservient

No, he didn't

@Welfare another lesson in economics for you.

He has trouble understanding this concept.

Illustration-price-relationship-demand.jpg

nongkris

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
if they continue this promotion throughout the holidays with spiderman 2 dropping i'm sure they'll meet their fiscal year goal. though nintendo can get away with selling without price cuts by putting out must have exclusives, something sony hasn't done at all this year.

• Shake
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Edmund

25 Apr 2023
if they continue this promotion throughout the holidays with spiderman 2 dropping i'm sure they'll meet their fiscal year goal. though nintendo can get away with selling without price cuts by putting out must have exclusives, something sony hasn't done at all this year.

Nintendo fans are next level. I have friends who own 5-6 switches and they are still thinking of buying more.

VillaiN

Veteran
10 Feb 2023
Nintendo fans are next level. I have friends who own 5-6 switches and they are still thinking of buying more.
There s reason wh they re called Nintedroids.
We usually troll online about green rats, ponies, pc beggars....but i still think droids take a win for being most manchild, butt kissing fanbase outthere. How to explain 50yo man who buys and play pokemon?

I have guy at work who buys multiple copies of same games (majority of N 1p titles). Think he bought 4 copies of totk. Said to me he wants to support them so they stay afloat and keep go8ng. Some keeps wraped for collection etc. Most of games has 2 copies, digital and physical. Guys s 38. Said to him they re posting few billions of profits, they re very healthy....Ignored me. We had good laugh behind his back.

rofif

...owns a 3080...why?
24 Jun 2022
That's kinda low considering it is such a gigantic player vs xbox

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
The switch isn't a home console it's a handheld with an HDMI output port in the dock

100%.

Super Mario Wonder tho. Game has potential to outsell Zelda and anything else releasing this year. A proper 2D Mario sequel following the movie’s juggernaut status run? NSMBs will be beat.

Reactions: Would_you_kindly

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022

Are they broken?
Are they special editions?
Are they taking them apart and making some weird Frankenstein switch monster?

Switch people are crazy,

@Dr Bass, come clean, how many switches do you own.

Edmund

25 Apr 2023
Are they broken?

Switch people are crazy,

No they just wanna support Nintendo. They also purchase first party Nintendo games even though they don't play that genre just because they wanna support Nintendo.

Some buy both physical and digital copies of the same game to support Nintendo. And they have one thing in common. They are very proud that Nintendo games do not fall in price.

When I asked them isn't it better that if games go on discount fast so u can get them cheap, and they start attacking playstation games saying they go on sale for $10 within 6 months because movie games etc.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
No they just wanna support Nintendo. They also purchase first party Nintendo games even though they don't play that genre just because they wanna support Nintendo.

Some buy both physical and digital copies of the same game to support Nintendo. And they have one thing in common. They are very proud that Nintendo games do not fall in price.

When I asked them isn't it better that if games go on discount fast so u can get them cheap, and they start attacking playstation games saying they go on sale for $10 within 6 months because movie games etc.
Thats absolutely nutts.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Muddasar and Edmund

historia

Veteran
29 Jun 2023
Are they broken?

Switch people are crazy,

I own like 4 Switches.

I mean it's handheld, pretty easy to break something so may as well buy a new one.

My wife own one just to play Animal Crossing and collect dust later on. The launch unit I own has the back glued own so I bought a new OLED. I bought one for my daughter so that one more.

In the past owns like 2 3DS, 3 DS, 4 Gameboys. So I think handheld devices are more likely to sell well because of that.