The PS5 accounts for 47% of all home consoles sold this year in UK

Dr Bass

The doctor is in
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Are they broken?
Are they special editions?
Are they taking them apart and making some weird Frankenstein switch monster?

Switch people are crazy,

@Dr Bass, come clean, how many switches do you own.
Lost count.

(the real answer is one).

Last edited:
Reactions: Sircaw

Cool hand luke

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
Now I know you're either a troll or simply dumb.

I showed you how a cheaper Series X than what was on offer made sales jump. Now you want to say I'm learning something from this?

Cool hand L is your new name from now on.
Hahaha there we go. An admission that the XSX standalone is a cheaper version of the XSX Forza bundle.

That's what we've been saying this whole time. There was insufficient demand at the higher price, also known as A STOCK SURPLUS.

Reactions: Would_you_kindly

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Hahaha there we go. An admission that the XSX standalone is a cheaper version of the XSX Forza bundle.

That's what we've been saying this whole time. There was insufficient demand at the higher price, also known as A STOCK SURPLUS.
I mean the Series X were there. There are a few explanations for lots of Forza bundles being there while unbundled consoles were not:

-MS wanted to obfuscate the fact that Series X is in low demand
-MS needs to sell more copies of Forza for whatever reason (not an oversupply of Forza issue as the bundle comes with digital codes for the games)
-Xbox division/Playground games is desperate for more revenue and is trying to boost the ASP of their inventory to avoid getting shut down
-Misguided attempt to counter the God of War bundle by me-too'ing; "see guys, we have AAA games toooooooo"

• brain
Reactions: Gods&Monsters