The same people crying about FFXVI praised The Witcher 3 and that’s pure hypocrisy.

KnittedKnight

Gaming Sage
Icon Extra
13 Jul 2022
No need to trash a great game to prop up another.

Are the console war warriors hiding behind mountain of Bullshit trying to create fake negativity around the game? Absolutely. Nintendo, Xbox, PC fanboys.... don't matter. If these fan bases get left out they're not going to praise a game they have no access to. Naturally the instinct of some is to try to bring down the shiny new toy PlayStation fans are bragging with. Nothing can be done to stop this behavior. It's natural, and human.

I think what's more telling is OPs reaction to such a simple reality. Making an awful thread in an attempt to call out "hypocrisy" and bring down a great game that's multiplat will surely show them. What it actually does is tell the warriors that their methods are having success in riling up PS fans and making them do and say dumb shit as response. The " they mad" paradigm. Thus threads like this, far from discouraging the behavior, incentive and encourage it more. If one of the goals of the OP was some magical counter troll, in this forum of all places, it fails at that too. Hypocrisy can not be cured - that too is a fools errand.

There are better ways to wage platform "war" and get "back".

Last edited:
Reactions: lupumSolitarius

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
I thought Witcher was really boring. At least FF16 has incredibly hype moments

Yep.

Yes it’s deeper in almost every sense as an RPG barring battle system and story.

Yet at the same time it was so boring.

Forced myself to play 40-50 hours in the hope it will get better then just said fuck it.