The Starfield damage control has begun. Xbox era says sites will purposely give Starfield lower Scores. Fuck out of here!

Kereke12

Banned
4 May 2023
So many things to dissect, I don’t know where to begin. Also the fact that they gave Redfall 8.5 is ridiculous. Clearly they are not being honest about the game being a massive disappointment. Even Phil Spencer said it was. The CEO of Xbox said it. That should say something. Excuse my language, but fuck people like them. Especially people like Colt Eastwood.

Kereke12

Banned
4 May 2023
These clowns are the póster boy for xbox fanboys,just look at them, i can smell the doritos from here

I agree, this is why I dislike 👎 reviewers who are strictly for that specific console or game. Because 90% of the times they are not as truthful as they need to be when reviewing games and the notion is that they’re in bed with the company itself especially when the CEO or someone from the company follows them on social media.

SLB1904

Actually born in 1904!
22 Jun 2022
Fwku0-vXoAAscdF

"Gorgeous (when textures load"

Lmfao

Kereke12

Banned
4 May 2023
Conspiracies from a crumbling console empire. The simple solution is to ban Xboxera from aggregator sites. There's definitely some projection in these words and like others have pointed out, they will inflate Xbox exclusive scores out of some warped sense of duty, therefore, they're not to be trusted.
If you go on their Twitter accounts, and not just XboxEra, over 90% of the company's heads are following these Xbox eccentric accounts.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
He starts off by saying they want to give it low scores like 8.0 8.5. Since when is 8 and 8.5 low score? In other words if the game is not a 9.5 or a 10 is all some big witch hunt against poor little Microsoft.

Not to be rude but has this clown played a Bethesda Fallout game which Starfield essentially is, is he really expecting 10s and 9.5s for a game like this?

Then he does a 180 and says if it does get high scores the narrative will still be Xbox is doomed,

Then his stupid comments about Microsoft should just become the evil bastard, my hope is bla bla, this is the problem with these types of people, they are not gamers, they are zealots that can't see the forest from the trees.

It's the same shit with all those people praising red fall up, don't listen to reviewers it's an incredible game, I am having so much fun, as long as you forget about the 1000 game-breaking bugs, shit gameplay and boring world.

Dr Bass

The doctor is in
Founder
20 Jun 2022
I could be wrong but I feel like Xbox is the only platform that actually benefits from score inflation. I mean, I played Halo Infinite. I played Flight Sim, and Forza Horizon 5. Granted FH5 was not my thing and seemed well made, so I leave that one alone but Halo and FS. Good grief. Not where they landed score wise at all imo.

Kereke12

Banned
4 May 2023
Then his stupid comments about Microsoft should just become the evil bastard, my hope is bla bla, this is the problem with these types of people, they are not gamers, they are zealots that can't see the forest from the trees.
Say it louder for the people in the back. This goes for Nintendo and Sony fanboys on Twitter who act radical in nature. It's creepy and they all need to seek mental help. It's almost cult-like thinking. People like them should be studied.

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
So Shepshal Nick and that other guy from the XboxEra Redfall review are UK people? It's surprising how many hardcore Xbox fans are from the UK (Jez too). Like the biggest are from there.

Reactions: Gamernyc78