[The Verge] Final Fantasy XVI has a medieval approach to diversity

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
these retards don't even know the history. why even bother with them.
They wrote a parallel history that makes no sense.

Like, there were all these subsaharan very dark skinned people all over Europe until the 19th century or so, then they vanished. There is no specific event, they were simply suppressed, after inventing most of what's important, creating in secret the most relevant art in every field, they led armies and orchestra as well as advancing science!

So they left or became slaves, and as solid evidence of their contributions as Atlantide or the aliens that built the pyramids.

Mine you, I'm a fan of the three musketeers and I know that Dumas was 1/4 black... Which kind of prove that those who were here were not erased.

Bodycount611

Veteran
1 Jul 2022
these people would have a mental breakdown if they spent 1 day in Japan ahahaha

the idea that they think Japanese developers give 1 ounce of shit or are versed at all in western identity politics makes me laugh

riesgoyfortuna

Veteran
4 Jul 2022
Come on guys. PS exclusives since TLOU2 get shat on by media and “journalists” its a common thing. A tactic to kill hype and sales. They try and embarrass themselves

TLOU2- Waaa woke, Joel blah blah blah
GoT - White people making a Japanese game… Its just assassins creed in Japan
Demons Souls - Uhh its a remake
Spiderman MM - DLC
Returnal - $70!!!!
Rachet and Clank - Its only Ratchet and Clank
Horizon 2- It failed. Have you seen Elden Ring?
GT7 - Microtransactions
TLOU1- Uhhh Remake
God of War R - Its DLC, nothing has changed from the 1st game
Forspoken - Cringe ( Yet High on Life literally is cringey but praised )

Deathloop, Ghost Wire are the only ones who got no hate from media because go figure…. Boss Phil would have their head

FF16 = Racist

Every game exclusive PS has, will have hate and downplayed.
There is always a hit piece for any PlayStation exclusive

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
U mean when they invaded us? Using modern. Language like "islamophobia" for these ages its nonsense

Islamic nations rules over the Iberian peninsula, and some European Mediterranean counties and duchies before the crusades. We invaded them, not the other way around

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
Islamic nations rules over the Iberian peninsula, and some European Mediterranean counties and duchies before the crusades. We invaded them, not the other way around
The invasions were sparked by the abuse, murder and extortion of Christians making pilgrimages to Jerusalem, but that gets glossed over a lot these days.

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
The invasions were sparked by the abuse, murder and extortion of Christians making pilgrimages to Jerusalem, but that gets glossed over a lot these days.
Also, the whole birth and spread of the religion is a war of conquest, I mean spontaneous religious enlightenment.

This is not out of character for the times, it's just absurd to claim that the ways Christians attacked was an especially despicable move for the time.

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
Also, the whole birth and spread of the religion is a war of conquest, I mean spontaneous religious enlightenment.

This is not out of character for the times, it's just absurd to claim that the ways Christians attacked was an especially despicable move for the time.
It violated a treaty between the Catholic Church and the caliphate, so it was going to cause problems.