The Xbox to PS5 migration has begun. Reddit thread deleted but gamers show their disdain for Xbox and wanting to switch to PS5.

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Over on reddit a Xbox fan posted he was done and PS5 just has better things to offer. Low and behold the thread quickly became populated with dozens of responses agreeing. Of course moderation swooped in to delete it but we can still have a glimpse of their thoughts. Many are indeed switching over or ready to migrate over to the PS5.

1706376995807.png

1706377031062.png

1706377076286.png
1706377121654.png
1706377161619.png
1706377233405.png

1706377654487.png

Last edited:

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
I never understood why should you buy Xbox before have a PlayStation.

Well the only time I understood was at PS360… PS3 really dropped the ball with price and games… so Xbox had the exclusives and better multiplatform for half of the generation.

For Xbox 360 is the exception that confirms the rule…

I will claim one more thing…

Xbox 360 was the only gaming console MS ever released… the others all trying to be something else or push alternative narratives.

And Uncle Phil have the big nose to say they can’t compete with PlayStation… of course if you do bad things to gamers your won’t even compete… will be always excluded to that bubble of Xbox fans.

Maybe if drop these “fans” and sim to be something better in the console space you probably will find the way to compete with others.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Box and Gamernyc78
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
I never understood why should you buy Xbox before have a PlayStation.

Well the only time I understood was at PS360… PS3 really dropped the ball with price and games… so Xbox had the exclusives and better multiplatform for half of the generation.

For Xbox 360 is the exception that confirms the rule.
Me either but who knows with ppl. It's obvious though many are at their last straw with Xbox and it doesn't look good for them.

Reactions: Alabtrosmyster

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
The first of many Xbox refugees to Arrive.

Just look at the excitement, it's like a past wrong finally made right.

Happy The Today Show GIF

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
This guy is the vip of the thread

View attachment 3883
And Gamepass won’t have too many new AAA games in the future because it costs a lot of money to give up the launch windows sales to put it Gamepass day one.

Games like Halo, Forza, Gears, etc that used to be AAA will now be AA with episodes because that is the budget allowed for day one Gamepass… and you can see already the huge drop in quality with Halo Infinite and Forza 8.

Gamepass is not made to AAA industry.
It is made for Indie and AA developers with cheap ass games focused in monetization.

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
We saw in the leaked Insomniac games that a year ago around half of new PS5 users weren't existing PS users who switched from previous consoles (PS3/PS4/PSP/Vita), so most of them should come from either Xbox or PC.

For the guys who migrate, I suggest to check out non superseller/super popular exclusives like Returnal, Ratchet & Clank Rift Apart, Gravity Rush Remastered + Gravity Rush 2, Demon's Souls remake, The Last Guardian, Loco Roco Remastered, Wipeout Omega Collection, Shadow of the Collosus remake. They are masterpieces.

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
I don't trust anyone that at any point owned an Xbox One or Xbox Series console and I'm particularly resentful of Series S owners.

All of this BS could've been completely avoided if these people had just abandoned Xbox at the right moment, during the 360 Xbox made it pretty clear that they were in the console market for all the wrong reasons.

Ezekiel

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
MS gaming in absolute shambles right now.

They tried different strategies, from foreclosing competitors to subsidizing subscription services.

All of it failed.

Their next move is being a third party publisher.

But once they realize their survival will be entirely dependant on the quality of their software, they'll exit the gaming market all together.

Sell your msboxes and no longer invest in that platform.

D

Deleted member 223

The migration has been an ongoing process since the Xbox One crash landing, split 3-way between PS, Nintendo and PC. Naturally favoring PS.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
MS gaming in absolute shambles right now.

They tried different strategies, from foreclosing competitors to subsidizing subscription services.

All of it failed.

Their next move is being a third party publisher.

But once they realize their survival will be entirely dependant on the quality of their software, they'll exit the gaming market all together.

Sell your msboxes and no longer invest in that platform.
It's entertaining to see them scurry and do all the wrong moves.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
“You are going to have to start buying games”

Jesus flying christ!
On our twiiter feed they are going crazy over this post 😂 it's funny to see. Reality hurts though, I guess. Idk it's a damn plastic box.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Entropi