‘There’s going to be more change’: Phil Spencer speaks on Indy PS5 news

Dick Jones

Corporate Dick
Icon Extra
5 Jul 2022

Phil Spencer, Sarah Bond, Matt Booty & Aaron Greenberg. All is forgiven. There is worse than you and I now acknowledge this. Xbox leadership could in fact be worse.

By the look of them, Colt and Gaz couldn't run a bath.

reziel

Banned
12 Jun 2023
Only a nutjob would think Helldivers is coming to Xbox.
I mean there is a very very slim chance it might if upper management thinks Xbox is making a profit with what they're doing by putting their service games on other platforms.
They seem to be chasing their ideas slowly relating their titles on PC, investing in mobile. The difference between the two is Playstation is taking baby steps to test the waters.

Say1nMan

Veteran
28 Jul 2023

You know what they say nothing like a woman scorned, but in this case replace the woman with Gaz and the man is Xbox. :ROFLMAO:

Hezekiah

Veteran
23 Jul 2022
Phil Spencer, Sarah Bond, Matt Booty & Aaron Greenberg. All is forgiven. There is worse than you and I now acknowledge this. Xbox leadership could in fact be worse.

By the look of them, Colt and Gaz couldn't run a bath.
Wow Colt having a meltdown and going in on Phil. Must be that time of the month for him.

Also that Gaz guy is an idiot with an extremely annoying voice.

• brain
Reactions: Dick Jones

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
I haven’t flat out blocked or muted Colt but I swear I always choose to “not see any more posts from this user” on X every time I see his no-shame garbage shilling. But somehow… he always finds a way.

Plextorage

Veteran
26 Feb 2023
I haven’t flat out blocked or muted Colt but I swear I always choose to “not see any more posts from this user” on X every time I see his no-shame garbage shilling. But somehow… he always finds a way.

Better not blocking him, just as a reminder how Xbox fandom is totally idiotic

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022
The way a tide works is that the water engulfs certain parts of geography before others. They're all witnessing the rising tide, Microsoft was just the first who had to adapt. PlayStation and Nintendo aren't far behind.
Y’all are falling for this man’s BS? He makes it that their problems are everyone else’s

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
Regarding this sentence, reading it again I think I got the twist he's making:
"What I see when I look is that our franchises are getting stronger, our Xbox console players this year are as high as they've ever been, so I look at it and I say, our player numbers are going up for the console platform, our franchises are as strong as they've ever been… and we run a business."

In terms of PR they now consider that the Xbox ecosystem includes all the platforms where they games are. So maybe when he says "Xbox console players" and "console platform" he means PS+XB+Switch instead of only MS console hardware. In that case, what he says wouldn't be a lie.

We know their MS hardware console numbers are highly decreasing, so it's hard to believe they could get an increase of players to the point of achieving record numbers. It's fair to assume that the would sell way better on PS, specially after adding the Activision Blizzard games. So when also counting PS+Switch numbers for their "Xbox console players" / "console platform player numbers" it would be possible that they increased until their personal record numbers.