Feedback mega thread (Your feedback on the forum)

TubzGaming

Admin | Mod
Moderating
21 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
PSN ID
Tubz_Gaming
but I had fell back from discord so wasn't here initially but I was around for it's first phases of planning and creation.
Snoop Korean Drama GIF by Netflix K-Content

Reactions: Gamernyc78

ksdixon

Dixon Cider Ltd.
Icon Extra
22 Jun 2022
1000008118.png

This little thread placement counter thingy is neat. Can we get that as a thing to toggle on and off in our profile/board settings?

ksdixon

Dixon Cider Ltd.
Icon Extra
22 Jun 2022
The fact is I was around for the site before this one when initially it was getting made and I was in discord when the discussion for this was going on but I had fell back from discord so wasn't here initially but I was around for it's first phases of planning and creation.

Lmao now I feel left out.

I had to first find Bryan out on twitter after a GAF ban and come to see the idea I had was already happening lol so I joined IE.

OP
OP
Sunrise Ninja

Sunrise Ninja

5 Feb 2024
You have to get rid of industry and merge it with gaming it's a ghost town and when new people visit the forum and see it they're going to be like
Confused High Quality GIF

ksdixon

Dixon Cider Ltd.
Icon Extra
22 Jun 2022
IE "Community & Feedback" OT:

"Gaming & General Salt Mines" OT

IE "Gaming vs Culture Wars" OT:

It feels like with some reworded OT posts for housing important info in merged threads, or usage of threadmarks etc, we could condense a lot of topics together, and probably in doing so make the presentation more tidy as separate board sections are condensed down too, with more cohesive pinned threads.