This "Stellar Blade" era of PlayStation has to be the most mediocre & depressing era I've ever seen in my gaming life 🤮

xollowsob

Veteran
6 Jan 2024
I moved thread out of the gaming section as word vomit disguised as an opinion to spark some sort of discussion is not really main section worthy.

I Have Spoken GIF by IMDb
saddening titus andromedon GIF by Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt

• haha
Reactions: MiyazakiLovesKojima

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Even though I think Stellar Blade and Helldivers 2 looks good.

Its not a great year, and I expect more from Playstation Studios that Sony owns.

I think every year Playstation Studios releases more stuff, the last year has been there worst output when it comes to numbers

Petekilla

Veteran
16 Jun 2023
Are people's standard so low that a cheap Korean Fap-Bait game is actually getting the same type of hype as games like Last of Us & God of War?

I honestly stopped posting about gaming for months now ever since PHYSINT was announced.

But seeing people still actively conversing about gaming as if it's still in a "good state" tells me gamers' standards have dropped considerably lower than ever before.

I honestly believe the Golden Age of Gaming is done & over.

This isn't like in the 2000's & 2010's when you felt a palatable hype for new games & stories to look forward to.

Stellar Blade is the final nail in the coffin for me personally 💅
One thing I hate about this website, is that it allows idiots like you to write stupid posts like this.

• Peachy

Nym

Did you like my Glasses, Snake?
21 Jun 2022
What's so good about it? It looked mid from trailers

idk I like everything about it, plus it's like half the price of high profile slop.

Music selection is incredible, visuals are very impressive I think despite some performance issues on ps5, the gameplay loop is incredibly addictive doing crafting and survival while upgrading a car and garage.

For me it's anything but mid, it's easily one of my favourite games of all time. I played Remake before this and Pacific Drive has completely removed any desire I had to jump into Reslop part 2 because it's just so fucking good and contrasts strongly for me with the cookie cutter AAA game design I'm getting really fucking tired of

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
idk I like everything about it, plus it's like half the price of high profile slop.

Music selection is incredible, visuals are very impressive I think despite some performance issues on ps5, the gameplay loop is incredibly addictive doing crafting and survival while upgrading a car and garage.

For me it's anything but mid, it's easily one of my favourite games of all time. I played Remake before this and Pacific Drive has completely removed any desire I had to jump into Reslop part 2 because it's just so fucking good and contrasts strongly for me with the cookie cutter AAA game design I'm getting really fucking tired of
hmm, i don't like survival or crafting games so i think i'll pass, but good looking out

• Heart

HypeThrusters

20 Mar 2024
How do you not have a backlog from last year? An absolute ton of games came out.

New first party PlayStation games will start coming again next year. Just chill. You're not missing much from the Xbox side.

Bro... I'm still drowning in games from PS3, PSP/Vita and PS1/PS2 era... and with PS putting even more classics on PSN, my wishlist is so packed, I have to make a separate list of games I want to buy! It's a good problem, but it's like feeding an insatiable beast!

• noneofmybizz

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
I've seen enough of the jiggly ass physics to know it stinks.

Mediocre ass Korean Produced Games are never high quality.

This year is probably the worst year in video gaming history.
However, reviews from people have been the opposite of what you are saying.

Many of them have been highly optimistic about the gameplay and combat especially.

If I recall correctly, we even had some people here who played the demo and said they loved it.

Welcome back Btw.

Welcome Home Yo GIF by Bombay Softwares