Thread making privileges update!

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
Honestly it wasn't even an offensive thread, so even banning you from posting threads seems a bit too much.

So many other sites have threads that may not come across a good look, mods just deal with it by removing it. Don't know the solutions seems simple to me.
What was his thread I missed it lol

laynelane

Veteran
14 Jul 2022
I understand your reasoning, but think it's unfair to the rest of us who do not and have no intention of making inflammatory threads. For me, at least, it feels restrictive now.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: JAHGamer

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Thanks for the update. I somehow missed that.
We are still keeping Cat threads on approval; all of those need to go through me for Approval.

pew GIF

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
I agree but then it's you saying it & you're always making threads lol

I believe anyone should participate regardless of their platform of choice, i noticed that most people that follow the twitter account are playstation fans so there was certamly a platform warring that steered the drama. But again, when you are dealing with Twitter it's bound to happen.

ksdixon

Dixon Cider Ltd.
Icon Extra
22 Jun 2022
It was a thread about Sega parity clause, that forces them to port to Xbox and launch on same date... but it called JapanhatesXbox 'an insider'. Which caused a bit of a stir on twitter,
He is an insider. I learnt the phrase "NoBox" from those videos. And now look at MS's XB plans.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
@Bryank75 @TubzGaming @Sircaw @Gamernyc78

Can we have a moratorium on merging threads for news updates to ongoing stories for like 24-48h? It's becoming hard to follow news stories and updates when the threads get instantly merged into what are essentially megathreads. Like I feel the Chris Dring news today deserved room to breathe before it got merged.
I'm not too fond of the way you put me third on that list,

This mod team has a pecking order; I should be at the very bottom, with less responsibility and fewer things to mess up.

I see @Bryank75 is discussing it as we speak in the mod section. 😍

"WHO THE FUCK MERGED THE GODDAMN THREADS"

@Bryank75 giving team meeting.

Scream GIF by Originals

OP
OP
Bryank75

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
@Bryank75 @TubzGaming @Sircaw @Gamernyc78

Can we have a moratorium on merging threads for news updates to ongoing stories for like 24-48h? It's becoming hard to follow news stories and updates when the threads get instantly merged into what are essentially megathreads. Like I feel the Chris Dring news today deserved room to breathe before it got merged.

Don't be afraid to give feedback on this. I loved the title for the Chris Dring thread but didnt realize it had been merged.

There definitely needs to be less merging. Have discussed it with others.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
I'm not too fond of the way you put me third on that list,

This mod team has a pecking order; I should be at the very bottom, with less responsibility and fewer things to mess up.

I see @Bryank75 is discussing it as we speak in the mod section. 😍

"WHO THE FUCK MERGED THE GODDAMN THREADS"

@Bryank75 giving team meeting.

Scream GIF by Originals
Well you know how the saying goes, Sircaw is 3rd because "one fish two fish red fish blue fish". #1 and #2 fishies are already taken, i don't make the rules

• party
Reactions: Sircaw