Tom Henderson: PS5 Pro releasing on November 2024

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
I want one, I am going to have to start pimping out my girls to earn the cash.

@arvfab @PropellerEar @Papacheeks, it's time for you beautiful ladies to hit the streets.

Drag Queen GIF

Remij

Banned
10 Jul 2022
I will be there, I cannot wait. I love new hardware from PlayStation...

I hope they have a few games ready for its launch to show off what it can do.
Realistically which games do you think they could have ready from their first party studios?

Naughty Dog - Factions 2 should release early-mid 2024 at the latest (doubt)
Insomniac - Wolverine? (potentially)
Bend -
Guerrilla Games -
Bluepoint -
Sony Santa Monica - Cory Barlog's game (potential maybe not ready for launch, but demonstrated on PS5 Pro?)
Kojima Productions - Death Stranding 2 (potentially)
Polyphony Digital - Gran Turismo 7 update w/ full ray tracing + enhanced gfx (potentially)

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
they better have a showcase like the E3 of Deeams and the Live Orchestra One.
Drop a new showcase to announce the PS5 Pro, PS5 Slim and new big single player games and TLoU multiplayer date. That's what is needed right now.

I hope it will be even bigger than original PS5. I want to see Sony flexing on their modern Sony design style (american big-ass style), making it the biggest console ever made 😂.
Would be cool if it ended up using original PS5 plates but was a thicker.

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
I hope it will be even bigger than original PS5. I want to see Sony flexing on their modern Sony design style (american big-ass style), making it the biggest console ever made 😂.
5200 is still the winner there, right? Discounting stuff like Vectex that had a built-in screen.

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Will be introduced at the same time as 5 or 6 live service games sometime next year.