The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
lHYe3BFc

Two Leakers report that Machine game's Indiana Jones is releasing in 2024:

WFlU951.png

InsiderGaming:

The new Indiana Jones by ZeniMax Media will be released in 2024, sources close to the game tell Insider Gaming.
ZeniMax Media’s Indiana Jones was first teased in January 2021 but was believed to still be years away from an official release.
The developers, MachineGames, have previously developed Wolfenstein: The New Order and Wolfenstein 2: New Colossus.

Last edited:

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
The ceiling of success for this game is Rise of the Tomb Raider when it was exclusive to Xbox but is likely going to do worse given the inferior studio and an IP coming of a major low.

Uncharted is unbearable
What did Nathan Drake did to you?

flaccidsnake

Veteran
2 May 2023
There could be a good indy game, and it could be different enough from uncharted / TR to stand out. I just don't see it in Machine Games' DNA. The Wolfenstein games are AA shooters imo with underwhelming gameplay feel. Assuming they're going to 3rd person with a huge emphasis on animation (whip physics???), I haven't seen their talent for that. I would've rather seen Machine Games do an ultraviolent FPS with an original IP. Maybe something similar to Ghostrunner.

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
Lol, Bethesda pulling MS out of the fire again.

Edit: I think Indy is a good, though not megaton huge, IP. The game will still struggle to recoup costs due to the Xbox ecosystem and MG is a very mid tier studio.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: flaccidsnake

On Demand

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jul 2022

Edit: I think Indy is a good, though not megaton huge, IP. The game will still struggle to recoup costs due to the Xbox ecosystem and MG is a very mid tier studio.

No games this first quarter, company going 3rd party, sales continue to be down. But hey, look at this exciting future again. Rinse and repeat.

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023

Bethesda is doing for MS what Insomniac is doing for Sony, except Insomniac is doing a way better job of carrying atm.