Tom Henderson: We'll see "Launching on Xbox Series X|S, PlayStation 5, Nintendo Switch 2, and PC" a heck of a lot in 12-18 months

Snes nes

Banned
4 Aug 2023
You just used vgchartz. Your argument in invalid.

please respond with something besides the article is biased against your console of choice. It’s an estimation site thats likely to have the same data elsewhere.

My counter argument is exactly that you don’t know how to compare sales. That’s the main point. There’s no reason for me to argue anything further if you can’t understand how sales work.

You have yet to show the market projections that suggest it’s equivalent to the ps2.

Why are you using Switch total sales to prove PS5 is not selling better? It launch 3 years ago. Of course it going to have higher sales. Are you going to use same sales comparison when Switch 2 is released next year and has only a few million sales compared to PS5 75M-80M? I bet you won’t.

As I’ve said before it’s total sales not that it won’t sell past what I said previously with it being slightly higher than the n64.
Once again…..you still do not get it.

I’ve seen no one counter what I have to say so I must be right. I am assuming that will be the end of the discussion.

Last edited:

On Demand

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jul 2022
PS5 is the market leader and is selling more than other consoles. That’s a fact. Anything else is just your opinion and feelings and lack of understanding of comparing sales works.

Snes nes

Banned
4 Aug 2023
PS5 is the market leader and is selling more than other consoles.

No that’s Xbox. They pioneered these anti consumer practices that sony adopted and infiltrated the other ecosystems With their games. They are likely to gain a massive publisher. Sony can’t compete when Microsoft can just throw cash around. Might be the end of Sony soon.

That’s a fact.

you did not prove that and are ushering a false narrative for a piece of silicon.

Anything else is just your opinion and feelings and lack of understanding of comparing sales works.

Just admit you have no counter arguments.

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022
No that’s Xbox. They pioneered these anti consumer practices that sony adopted and infiltrated the other ecosystems With their games. They are likely to gain a massive publisher. Sony can’t compete when Microsoft can just throw cash around. Might be the end of Sony soon.

you did not prove that and are ushering a false narrative for a piece of silicon.

Just admit you have no counter arguments.
Xbox the market leader? lmao
Sony is doooooooooooooomed.

Reactions: Snes nes and reziel

Snes nes

Banned
4 Aug 2023
king dedede kirby GIF
Xbox the market leader? lmao
Sony is doooooooooooooomed.
Hey some of these things I say for lols.

On Demand

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jul 2022
@On Demand

Just don't bother. Some people just want to push an agenda.

Yeah after that last post this person is clearly delusional.

Says I have no counter argument when the main argument is that you are completely clueless in comparing sales data.

Continues to push Switch total sales from a 3 year head start, while ignoring PS5’s launch aligned sales lead and current sales lead, when that’s not how it works at all.

You’re the one that needs to admit you have no idea what your are talking about with sales data. You are a Nintendo drone and green rat radiation morphed into a single entity.

Last edited:
  • they're_right_you_know
Reactions: KiryuRealty

Snes nes

Banned
4 Aug 2023
Yeah after that last post this person is clearly delusional.
sally kohn troll GIF by The Opposite of Hate

Says I have no counter argument when the main argument is that you are completely clueless in comparing sales data.

you Never provided examples. I asked several times And was never provided any. You couldve pointed out there’s a market fluctuation is the sales between the two right now their neck and neck consold sales wise But you didn’t.
Continues to push Switch total sales from a 3 year head start, while ignoring PS5’s launch aligned sales lead and current sales lead, when that’s not how it works at all
You’re the one that needs to admit you have no idea what your are talking about with sales data.

Oh but I was asking for the ps2 level sales On a console that had a lackluster launch of remasters and like two new games.

You are a Nintendo drone and green rat radiation morphed into a single entity.

Actually I’m paid by Microsoft to post on the internet and I hate Nintendo and Sony. I finally found my first real full time job. It doesn’t pay much at all But thats fine with me its better than digger a hole in the ground for 20 bucks a hour tbh. I love my minimum wage job 😍. It’s nice to be paid to astroturf for Xbox.

Last edited:

reziel

Banned
12 Jun 2023
sally kohn troll GIF by The Opposite of Hate

you Never provided examples. I asked several times And was never provided any. You couldve pointed out there’s a market fluctuation is the sales between the two right now their neck and neck consold sales wise.

Oh but I was asking for the ps2 level sales On a console that had a lackluster launch of remasters and like two new games.

Actually I’m paid by Microsoft to post on the internet and I hate Nintendo and Sony. I finally found my first real full time job. It doesn’t pay much at all But thats fine with me its better than digger a hole in the ground for 20 bucks a hour tbh. I love my minimum wage job 😍. It’s nice to be paid to astroturf for Xbox.
Can you just do all the community a favor and just drop whatever you're trying to do? Nobody here appreciates it or even wants to see this.

Snes nes

Banned
4 Aug 2023
Can you just do all the community a favor and just drop whatever you're trying to do? Nobody here appreciates it or even wants to see this.

sure but this means you have to admit that Im corrext I’m my assumptions.

edit;

psyop successful. Mission was accomplished returning to basement iwata-sama. I have fulfilled my duty.

Last edited: