Tom Warren and Paul Tassi get into a scrap on Twitter regarding Xbox strategy

Yobo

Veteran
29 Jun 2022
It's always funny seeing what they yap about before PR lines have been sent out by Xbox

• haha
Reactions: Nhomnhom

Thirty7ven

30 Dec 2023
Tom Warren being a true believer and running never ending narratives for his boss Microsoft. Paul Tassi more worried about PlayStation as usual.

ToTTenTranz

Veteran
Icon Extra
4 Aug 2023
Mom's gone tired of giving little Philly tens of billions in allowance to buy his toys, so now little Philly must start making at least some money by himself.

That means Xbox must start selling games in platforms where people buy games. And that's Playstation and Switch.

SuperDuper

Chief Troll Officer
Founder
16 Jun 2022
Are you teasing something? 😳

Are they releasing some kind of phone that can play console games?
I am not teasing anything, because I know nothing. But if Warren knows something, and there is a design for the next XBox to be a "ARM hybrid", then that would be interesting and significant.

If that would a phone or a set top box, I woudn't know.

• brain
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
monkey.jpg

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
These people don't make any sense when they talk about "strategy". You don't put good money after bad, not for too long anyway.

But hey, if they want to think MS will spend all their profits off of their third party efforts to make GP exclusives they can, I don't think I have seen anything that deluded before 🤷.

• brain
Reactions: KiryuRealty