Tom Warren: Gears 6, Fable and South of Midnight are “not” under consideration for Proj. Latitude and will be exclusive. Fable & SoM expected in 2025.

ChorizoPicozo

Veteran
1 Jul 2022
Some of the stuff I've seen people say about Gears 6 is that it looks incredible. So probably wouldn't want to announce it for PS on the day it's announced. It would probably come eventually though.
i mean, all gears look incredible.The Coalition is one of the few devs that can push the Unreal engine as good as epic itself. But that IP is in a severe decline not only in the overall gaming landscape but with their own fanbase. More of the same is not going to cut it.

Dr Bass

The doctor is in
Founder
20 Jun 2022
i mean, all gears look incredible.The Coalition is one of the few devs that can push the Unreal engine as good as epic itself. But that IP is in a severe decline not only in the overall gaming landscape but with their own fanbase. More of the same is not going to cut it.
No, but if it looks visually amazing the fan base will still get excited.

saltyashell

11 Feb 2024
Some of the stuff I've seen people say about Gears 6 is that it looks incredible. So probably wouldn't want to announce it for PS on the day it's announced. It would probably come eventually though.
It could look 2x better than Hellblade 2 and it won’t even sell a million copies on Xbox in it’s first year and we all know why

Dr Bass

The doctor is in
Founder
20 Jun 2022
It could look 2x better than Hellblade 2 and it won’t even sell a million copies on Xbox in it’s first year and we all know why
Right, I’m just saying why I think they will make it look “exclusive” at announcement time.

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
It all depends on money. Gamepass can’t make money so eventually everything will get ported.

Hellblade flopped and didn’t do much in “engagement” as it charted to like 26 on xbl at its peak. It’ll be ported asap.

Xbox consoles are over. There’s no changing what’s happening. They’re third party. It’ll just be slow.

Johnic

Veteran
24 Mar 2023
Outer Heaven
It's just typical xbox damage control from their biggest shills. They have a showcase coming up, they don't want it to be bogged down by these multiplat rumors. And like the good little doggies they are, all MS influencers fall in line to repeat the same old things.

A day after the showcase, it'll go back to admitting games are going multiplat.

• thisistheway
Reactions: 2spooky5me and Puff