Tom Warren: gonna be worth tuning into the Xbox Tokyo game show stream next week

PlacidusaX

Veteran
24 Oct 2022

Decent showing for 3rd party from them nothing more.
I have a gaming PC that's where I play all the Xbox and PlayStation exclusives
You don't play ALL PlayStation exclusives as less than 20 hand me down releases that release years later isn't indicative of this.
There is no difference between Xbox and PC Trolls anyway, so...

Both are equally delusional and miserable.
Xbotz are miserable and PC only are insecure PlayStation port beggars.

Landiri

12 Sep 2024
Btw only boomers have a higher proportion of their demo who spend more on PC than on consoles anyway - nobody wants to spend money on PC - and the more stats like this come out and get signal boosted, the worse it'll get for the dying platform as support drops off. PC is where piracy and F2P games reign supreme.
Slide4-1024x576.png
I guess the boomers are those kids or broke people who spend their last dime on a Budget-PC, and then play F2P/MMO-Games all day.

Denuvo plans to offer a more affordable protection for smaller developers... maybe that could help, but it will be a long uphill battle!
PC Gamers are so badly trained into Piracy, Keystores, VPNs while avoiding paying a worthwile price for anything.

• brain
Reactions: The Icon

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
Steam does have a botting problem, there are bots in 100s of thousands on CS and Dota 2 daily. I dread the influx of bots when Deadlock launches and skins are released for the heroes. The banana clicker has half a million bots daily farming for drops 🤦‍♂️ , This on top of the cheaters that run scripts

Landiri

12 Sep 2024
Steam does have a botting problem, there are bots in 100s of thousands on CS and Dota 2 daily. I dread the influx of bots when Deadlock launches and skins are released for the heroes. The banana clicker has half a million bots daily farming for drops 🤦‍♂️ , This on top of the cheaters that run scripts
Lost Ark once did a banwave, reducing their CCU by around 800k...

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
I don't even understand why people bot the banana game, the shit you get is worthless and the only person who makes any money is the person who made the game

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Landiri

FatKaz

Veteran
16 Jul 2022
Only way ff16 is worth porting to xbox is if MS pay for it upfront to put it in gamepass, and even then all square enix are doing is contributing to xbox gamers waiting for games to drop into gamepass.

If it deosn't end up on gamepass during launch i have no idea what kind of sales square will be happy with on xbox, cause we all know it's gonna bomb on xbox especially with PC sales not really doing anything good.

• brain
Reactions: Landiri

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
That’s literally what every Xbox fanboy says now. Even if you aren’t just refrain from saying it cause no one will be believe you.
They always come here and say "I play on PC" and then they proceed to bring up all the Xbots talking points from Reddit and Twitter like exclusivity is bad and consoles are dying.

They think we are stupid. After 1 post I can tell right away when someone is hiding behind their PC to shit on Sony.

Plextorage

Veteran
26 Feb 2023
Only way ff16 is worth porting to xbox is if MS pay for it upfront to put it in gamepass, and even then all square enix are doing is contributing to xbox gamers waiting for games to drop into gamepass.

If it deosn't end up on gamepass during launch i have no idea what kind of sales square will be happy with on xbox, cause we all know it's gonna bomb on xbox especially with PC sales not really doing anything good.

First of all, Square need to develop a FF16 to run on XSS. And minimum PC spec requirements for 720p/30 are above than XSS can provide. If they manage that, then surely Square will receive a Gamepass money.