Tom Warren: gonna be worth tuning into the Xbox Tokyo game show stream next week

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Yeah, it's a problem.

Microsoft may have to drop the Series mandate before GTA6 releases... it'll be a shit storm either way.
I am not sure, that they legally can.
SS owners would sue them to the moon. Imagine 15M lawsuits or massive classaction.

It is a nightmare to deal with.

mibu no ookami

Veteran
21 Feb 2024
I am not sure, that they legally can.
SS owners would sue them to the moon. Imagine 15M lawsuits or massive classaction.

It is a nightmare to deal with.

Not sure that they have made any legally binding statements guaranteeing that all Series X games will play on Series S.

Can you find any that do?

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Ooooh poor Gaz. He fell for the rope-a-dope from Tom Warren and Jez.
I mean... Gaz isn't a very smart person, and the people left on that side aren't very smart people, or they're employees. Or for some reason they just want to go down with the ship

• fire
Reactions: The Icon

FatKaz

Veteran
16 Jul 2022
No FF7r for the bots again

rire-laughing-hysterically.gif

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
I dont think the remake trilogy will ever come to xbox, those contracts that were signed must have been airtight. Remember this happened when Andrew House was there as the CEO. Even 16 is highly doubtful, Now the newer entries from 17 onwards Square will try to be smarter and put in minimum sales thresholds for maintaining exclusivity.

The Photo OP displayed of YoshiP, Kiryu and Phil is more PR fluff than actual consequence. It doesnt helped that FF14 bombed hard on xbox and Dawntrail is not that hot as endwalker. Endwalker was peak FF storytelling

SuperPotato

1 Mar 2024
I dont think the remake trilogy will ever come to xbox, those contracts that were signed must have been airtight. Remember this happened when Andrew House was there as the CEO. Even 16 is highly doubtful, Now the newer entries from 17 onwards Square will try to be smarter and put in minimum sales thresholds for maintaining exclusivity.

The Photo OP displayed of YoshiP, Kiryu and Phil is more PR fluff than actual consequence. It doesnt helped that FF14 bombed hard on xbox and Dawntrail is not that hot as endwalker. Endwalker was peak FF storytelling

I actually like Dawntrail. It's pretty chill compared to the previous expansions but yeah, the writing took a big hit.