Tom Warren “New Xbox Controller is supposed to be announced in May, ahead of June showcase"...“ in the FCC doc leak & I don't believe that's changed"

Say1nMan

Veteran
28 Jul 2023
I think 8bitdo's Xbox/PC controllers are the better choices over Microsoft's. Also, Hyperkin Xenon 360 controller is great for PC.

Lord Mittens

Community Cat
1 Jul 2022
The thing about the leaks is, depending on the dates of the documents, things have changed a lot for Xbox, for the worse.

It is entirely possible that they’ve canned their DualSense knockoff and the Digital Series X due to too much inventory in the channel that the Christmas fire sale didn’t clear out.

Wrong, but I'm sure you will find a way to twist it when it happens

24 Jun 2022
The thing about the leaks is, depending on the dates of the documents, things have changed a lot for Xbox, for the worse.

It is entirely possible that they’ve canned their DualSense knockoff and the Digital Series X due to too much inventory in the channel that the Christmas fire sale didn’t clear out.

I doubt they've canned the controller; peripherals are some of the Xbox hardware that actually sells decently well. They have a whole workshop for controller customizations for a reason, and their controllers are very popular on PC.

Now that air freshener Xbox? Yeah that is probably canned. Virtually zero market for a discless Series X when the current model is struggling to sell at large volumes as-is.

On Demand

Veteran
30 Jul 2022
If they actually do release the controller, i want to see how many people that called the DualSense a gimmick start praising the Xbox controller.

Damn hypocrites. 3 and a half years later MS copies Sony and watch people act like they’re doing something new.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
I doubt they've canned the controller; peripherals are some of the Xbox hardware that actually sells decently well. They have a whole workshop for controller customizations for a reason, and their controllers are very popular on PC.

Now that air freshener Xbox? Yeah that is probably canned. Virtually zero market for a discless Series X when the current model is struggling to sell at large volumes as-is.
i think, it is about cost reduction than anything more. they killing fast physical. most of xbots plays digital.

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
Imagine how low the prices of old Series S and Series X are going to be if they introduced new models with drastically improved controller on pair with the DualSense. They have to sell the Series S for 3 cents or bury them in the desert. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Gamernyc78
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Imagine how low the Prices of old Series S and Series X are going to be if they introduced new models with drastically improved controller on pair with the Dual Sense. They have to sell the Series S for 3 cents or bury them in the desert. :ROFLMAO:
Walmart here we come 🤣 I do need a new paper weight.

• haha
Reactions: Nhomnhom