TOMBA IS COMING BACK (PS4/PS5/SWITCH/STEAM)!!!

arvfab

Oldest Guard
23 Jun 2022
One of the few things that would be nice is an Event tracker to let you know what Events you have active and which ones you've already completed.

It doesn't even need to show you Events you haven't unlocked yet, IMO. That should be up to the player to come across and Events are easy enough to unlock as you play the game normally.

Wasn't there a "missions/quest" list?

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
Looking deeper, LRG announced 20 new releases yesterday (not a massive haul for them, more par for the course,) including Jurassic Park Collection. I go to their site to see what games are in it and its just the NES, SNES and Gameboy versions of Jurassic Park 1 and 2. No Genesis version, no PS1 era games, no PC games, etc. What a shitty and misleading collection. I'd say shame on them but they are a totally shameless group so there's no point.

OP
OP
thicc_girls_are_teh_best
24 Jun 2022
Wasn't there a "missions/quest" list?

For the Japanese & PAL versions, yes. But the NTSC one, that section was always blank. At least when I played the game, and that's been a few times (about 3x) full playthroughs (though sadly, still not 100%; one or two Events always slip by me).

Looking deeper, LRG announced 20 new releases yesterday (not a massive haul for them, more par for the course,) including Jurassic Park Collection. I go to their site to see what games are in it and its just the NES, SNES and Gameboy versions of Jurassic Park 1 and 2. No Genesis version, no PS1 era games, no PC games, etc. What a shitty and misleading collection. I'd say shame on them but they are a totally shameless group so there's no point.

Yeah I am pretty surprised none of the Genesis or Sega CD Jurassic Park games are in that release. Maybe it's due to some hang-up with Sega though, since they published the games on their platforms.

• Informative
Reactions: Zzero

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
So, uhhhhh, they also announced that they're p[ublishing a CDI Zelda homage game too.

Every dog has its day, I guess.