Trump survives Assasination Attempt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infinity

Veteran
18 Nov 2023
It is absolutely wild to think about how different this country would be had Trump's head been just a few millimeters where it was. The amount of civil unrest would probably be enough to bring this country to a full on civil war
absolutely not. Nobody is going to war because their former prez got murked by a shooter.

RE4-Station

Resident Evil Guru
Content Creator
28 Jun 2022
I just can't stop thinking about what the FBI has found so far?
Some 20 year old made it to a roof that close with little resistance and even had a crowd of people watching him!
Is the secret service that understaffed or were there communication issues where local police thought the SS would have guys up there and the SS thought the local police had guys there and once the event started they realized and said nothing hoping what happened wouldn't happen.
Has trumped rallied in that area before?
I'm sure he rallied in that city but maybe this place was just a last minute change from where they rallied last time?
Also there has been so little info on the parents so far that it feels weird.
This dude was 13 when Trump became President and does this about two months before his 21st birthday?
Also most no social media what so ever besides a discord server? Did he really act alone and just get lucky and find one roof that was empty of security and close enough he could hit Trumps ear?
Also I looked up and saw March 30th, 1981 was the last time a US president had been shot with Regan. Crazy over 40 years since the last time this happened!
The shooter now has a Wikipedia page too: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Matthew_Crooks

Also interestingly a bullet seems to have hit a hydraulic line on a lift:

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
I just can't stop thinking about what the FBI has found so far?
Some 20 year old made it to a roof that close with little resistance and even had a crowd of people watching him!
Is the secret service that understaffed or were there communication issues where local police thought the SS would have guys up there and the SS thought the local police had guys there and once the event started they realized and said nothing hoping what happened wouldn't happen.
Has trumped rallied in that area before?
I'm sure he rallied in that city but maybe this place was just a last minute change from where they rallied last time?
Also there has been so little info on the parents so far that it feels weird.
This dude was 13 when Trump became President and does this about two months before his 21st birthday?
Also most no social media what so ever besides a discord server? Did he really act alone and just get lucky and find one roof that was empty of security and close enough he could hit Trumps ear?
Also I looked up and saw March 30th, 1981 was the last time a US president had been shot with Regan. Crazy over 40 years since the last time this happened!
The shooter now has a Wikipedia page too: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Matthew_Crooks

Also interestingly a bullet seems to have hit a hydraulic line on a lift:

I am not going to give in onall the conspiracy theories going around. Don't get me wrong, I do like a good Oliver Stone movie.

But, one thing that amazes me Is inthose snipers that are facing the direction of the building and the sniper's location, I mean, WTF were they doing, what took them so long to react, those guys are meant to be trained to spot this, how in hells bells did they miss a guy getting on a roof and crawling about like that. And surely they should have taken him out before the guyhad a chance to shot.

Last edited:
Reactions: Would_you_kindly

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Media, after

Assasination Attempt​

yep, I saw it, too, it made me laugh; the guy just dodged a bullet from one of those AR-15 guns, and people are trying to downplay it.

I watched sky news a couple of nights ok and one of the reporters/commentators was basically saying this is basically his own fault lol.

Reactions: Would_you_kindly

Nym

Did you like my Glasses, Snake?
21 Jun 2022
HKeus3K.jpeg

JBMqHig.jpeg

Reactions: Jim Ryan

RE4-Station

Resident Evil Guru
Content Creator
28 Jun 2022
This is a really good and in depth video on the geography of the situation

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Feds did it. Not humoring this further. I’m not a progressive in my 20s anymore to buy this shit.

Or do you trust fascist governments that just fraudulently propagated pharmaceutical tyranny with Covid bullshit and snake oil salesmen or more forever wars under the guise whatever bullshit they feed us to justify genocide and bloodshed.

We clearly don’t have a president in the US. What we have a is retard and a corpse posing as one… it’s a shadow government and if you still think it isn’t while seeing how fucking brain dead and lost Biden is… wake the fuck up

Last edited:

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Feds did it. Not humoring this further. I’m not a progressive in my 20s anymore to buy this shit.

Or do you trust fascist governments that just fraudulently propagated pharmaceutical tyranny with Covid bullshit and snake oil salesmen or more forever wars under the guise whatever bullshit they feed us to justify genocide and bloodshed.

We clearly don’t have a president in the US. What we have a is retard and a corpse posing as one… it’s a shadow government and if you still think it isn’t while seeing how fucking brain dead and lost Biden is… wake the fuck up
So you think the kid wasn't the one to shoot? If he was he's a bit young to be a fed

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
@Nym

The Baldwin bit close to the start had me in stiches lol

Also the Vats lol

• haha
Reactions: Nym
Status
Not open for further replies.