OP
Bryank75

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
This article will age like milk after septembers showcase

Starfield and ps3 & ps2 persona ports are not gonna make a significant dent they think it will

As a massive Wolverine / Logan fan, nothing really comes close to the anticipation I have for Insomniac taking a go at the IP...... I am beyond hyped for that and then Ghost of Tsushima 2.... that is just an amazing combination.

Not to mention Spider-man 2 and other stuff...

SSfox

Enter The Fox
21 Jun 2022
Shadow Moses
FF16, FF7 Remake, Spiderman 2, Wovelrine, GOWR, and already release games like GT7, Demon Souls and Returnal ect. Each one of them is far more superior than Starfield.

If this guy is more excited about Starfield than FF16 then cool for him, he can stay on Xbox, tho he should stop writing lowtier articles like this one, it will make him look less stupid than he already is.

Last edited:

ksdixon

Dixon Cider Ltd.
22 Jun 2022
Absolute filth
drag race no GIF by Robert E Blackmon
I imagine this to be HHH/Steph after all the recent WWE fallout happening with Vince stepping down.

Reactions: Bo_Hazem

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
Sure, Jan.

PS5 gamers got in 2022 as exclusives games like Horizon 2, Uncharted Legacy of Thieves Collection, Sifu, GT7, Ghostwire Tokyo, MLB and for the rest of the year there's DnF Duel, Stray, TLOU remake, GoWR, Forspoken or Little Devil Inside and more while Xbox got basically nothing this year as new exclusives and for the rest of 2022 they'll barely have small side project from Obsidian that I think some people will enjoy but that doesn't look exciting for most players.

For 2023 PS5 is getting as exclusive (these are only some of the announced ones, there will be more) Spider-Man 2, Final Fantasy XVI or Final Fantasy VII Remake up 2 or Star Wars KOTOR remake in addition to PSVR2 with games like Horizon Call of the Mountain, RE4 remake, RE Village or No Man's Sky PSVR2.

And regarding the MS games, the PS5 players will also have in PS5 many of the main MS games like Diablo IV, Overwatch 2, Minecraft Legends or Call of Duty. If there's a loser here it's the one who wrote the article, not the PS5 players.

Last edited:

Remember_Spinal

Ah, my back!
23 Jun 2022
Sure, Jan.

PS5 gamers got in 2022 as exclusives games like Horizon 2, Uncharted Legacy of Thieves Collection, Sifu, GT7, Ghostwire Tokyo, MLB and for the rest of the year there's DnF Duel, Stray, TLOU remake, GoWR, Forspoken or Little Devil Inside and more while Xbox got basically nothing as new exclusives.

For 2023 PS5 is getting as exclusive (these are only some of the announced ones, there will be more) Spider-Man 2, Final Fantasy XVI or Final Fantasy VII Remake up 2 or Star Wars KOTOR remake in addition to PSVR2 with games like Horizon Call of the Mountain, RE4 remake, RE Village or No Man's Sky.

And regarding the MS games, the PS5 players will also have in PS5 many of the main MS games like Diablo IV, Overwatch 2, Minecraft Legends or Call of Duty. If there's a loser here it's the one who wrote the article, not the PS5 players.

Yeah, not to mention those big 3rd party games xbox gets are only limited to 3 month exclusivity deals, so anything they get in the first or 2nd quarter we’ll ahve by the 3rd and 4th.

Something like tunic, its already being advertised as coming in september because the exclusivity ran up a month or two ago. Meanwhile Microsoft can’t even advertise for stuff like Deathloop or Kena

Umar

Veteran
20 Jun 2022
PSN ID
Progamer265446
Just seems they're looking for attention if you ask me. If that's the case Xbox gamers are losers because they will be missing out on Spiderman 2, Final Fantasy 16 and FF7 Rebirth , games which look better and have way more hype than Bugfield

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
As a massive Wolverine / Logan fan, nothing really comes close to the anticipation I have for Insomniac taking a go at the IP...... I am beyond hyped for that and then Ghost of Tsushima 2.... that is just an amazing combination.
I just hope Wolverine is a rated R game. We need some proper gore with that IP.

OP
OP
Bryank75

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Didn’t know a “loser” is getting amazing unique exclusives every year with GOW Ragnarok coming this year on a console that has overdelivered on its promises.

If that’s what a loser is then I’d really love to be a loser. 🤣🤣

They are trying to twist things so much they turned themselves into a knot.

Gonna be hard to undo that knot someday!

Reactions: Bo_Hazem and LED
Status
Not open for further replies.