Trusted Reviews Write Controversial Article Calling PS5 Owners 'Losers'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cragarmi

Moderator- From the United Kingdom
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Yeah Starfield’s showing didn’t impress me at all, its “1000 planets 4 major cities” thing…idk about that…
Reminded me of Mass Effect 1 where you could explore all these extra empty planets in the Mako, utterly pointless, just because something can be done, doesn't mean it will make for fun gameplay

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: LED and Bryank75

Remember_Spinal

Ah, my back!
23 Jun 2022
Looking at xbox’s line up im just not interested in much of anything they have announced. Fable, Avowed, Everwild, Perfect Dark, Hellblade, Forza….its like some of these game could be good, none of them are like must haves for me.

My thing is I don’t really view Ninja Theory, Obsidian, Doublefine, etc as top tier developers. They don’t have S-tier games, imo. They may have a few A tiers in there down the line but all that stuff is so far out its even hard to care. Something like Elder Scrolls could be an S tier and its like a 2027 game at best, which is next console gen. Like, Microsoft announced 10 future games already and none of them knocked me off my seat on reveal. They still have yet to reveal a megaton. Hellblade 2 is supposed to suddenly be the game that rivals a naughty dog or god of war game all of a sudden? I don’t see it.

I think Microsoft have at least another generation to go before they can stand alongside sony and Nintendos 1st party line ups. Sony have like 5 games announced and every single one of them is a megaton. Stuff like Spider-man 2, Wolverine, KoTOR, God of War….all major games. Then the 3rd party stuff like Final Fantasy 16, FF7R….

And Sony still haven’t revealed what 80% of it’s studios are working on. I can only imagine what happens when they announced the next 10 first party and 3rd party exclusives. Bluepoint, Housemarque, Naughty Dog, Suckerpunch, Santa Monica, Bend, Haven, Bungie, The partnerships….

If there is one thing I will never worry about owning a Playstation it’s the games. Best 1st party games and it gets all the major 3rd party support.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.