UK | Week 32, 2023 | top 40

Plextorage

Veteran
26 Feb 2023
Doesn't matter how it sold. You guys asked why there's scrutiny.. and I'm telling you. Don't talk to me like I game on Xbox ffs... Nobody is surprised that Japanese companies make deals with PS and avoid Xbox... cmon now...

It does matter. Otherwise....Phil Spencer wouldn't beg for games to come to Xbox. Bunch of developer are just AVOIDING Xbox for a good reason, not because Sony made a deal with them.

You guys just need to stop acting surprised about how Xbox fans react when games that were once multiplat go exclusive. Let's be real... Sony's been fucking Xbox over for a while now with exclusivity deals.. and it's easy for them because Xbox is in a position of weakness... That's fine. But that comes along with extra scrutiny when those games fail to meet expectations...

Looks like you were crying for damn 20+ years. You have a Bethesda and Activision games and stick with those. Don't complain when some games goes exclusive to PS. It makes you a hypocrite

Now... is Final Fantasy 16 really a failure? Well only SquareEnix and Sony know that for sure. Why you guys get so worked up over Xbox fans attempting to rub it's perceived failure in your faces is beyond me. This is what I mean about you guys taking this shit way too seriously.. It looks like it ACTUALLY affects you and pisses you guys off... like you're truly invested in Playstation..

Relax and just enjoy your game... Relax knowing that the game did far better on Playstation than it would have on Xbox if it was an Xbox exclusive. Relax knowing that your platform is the primary platform and gets all the games regardless of how well they do. If a Final Fantasy 17 is made... will be on Playstation... and will sell best there... so just chill.

Games would do better on Xbox and release oftenly there if just Xbox fandom buy damn games. You were, supposedly "happy" that Persona comes to Xbox, and when it does, even with Gamepass, it just fall of a cliff in just one week from "Most Played" games on overall list on Xbox Store. And you want more games for Xbox. You will never learn

Remij

Banned
10 Jul 2022
It does matter. Otherwise....Phil Spencer wouldn't beg for games to come to Xbox. Bunch of developer are just AVOIDING Xbox for a good reason, not because Sony made a deal with them.

Looks like you were crying for damn 20+ years. You have a Bethesda and Activision games and stick with those. Don't complain when some games goes exclusive to PS. It makes you a hypocrite

Games would do better on Xbox and release oftenly there if just Xbox fandom buy damn games. You were, supposedly "happy" that Persona comes to Xbox, and when it does, even with Gamepass, it just fall of a cliff in just one week from "Most Played" games on overall list on Xbox Store. And you want more games for Xbox. You will never learn
Yea I'm done responding to you. I don't game on Xbox... I game on PC. Cry about Xbox fans not buying games to someone else who gives a damn. FF16 could never hit Xbox and I wouldn't give a shit. In fact, it can stay PS5 exclusive because I don't give a shit about it coming to PC either. Enjoy your game!

• haha
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

SLB1904

Actually born in 1904!
22 Jun 2022
Yeap... Diablo 4 sales post launch is not being good.
While it launch was on par with Hogwartz... after that Hogwarts showed good legs while Diablo 4 dropped a lot.

Most games this gen are $70... do you think FFXVI drop in sales are due it being $70 and not $60? That is at least new... weird others titles didn't saw that drop.
Diablo dropped for whatever ceazy expectations people have, I have customer at work that still playing that shit saybin day out. Black Friday is coming up, they will drop the price picking interest of people that don't want to pay 70. Also comparing hogwards with final fantasy is insane. They literally have theme parks for Harry Potter here in uk.

Forspoken is another example, even with bad reception once the price is right people are buying. Shit is in every chart since forever

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
TOP10 Physical + Digital in July.

UK GSD July 2023 Top 10 (Digital + Physical)​

PositionTitle
1FIFA 23 (EA)
2Grand Theft Auto 5 (Rockstar)
3Red Dead Redemption 2 (Rockstar)
4Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 (Activision Blizzard)
5Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 – 2009 Edition (Activision Blizzard)
6Hogwarts Legacy (Warner Bros)
7F123 (EA)
8Minecraft (Mojang)
9Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 – 2022 Edition (Activision Blizzard)
10Diablo 4 (Activision Blizzard)

Really? The issue now is the compirance theories?
Since oficial launch numbers the situation is clear buy you guys keep crying, closing the eyes and calling haters these that see the reality of data showed.

Come back to reality!
All those old COD’s are Xbox 😝

historia

Veteran
29 Jun 2023
Doesn't matter how it sold. You guys asked why there's scrutiny.. and I'm telling you. Don't talk to me like I game on Xbox ffs... Nobody is surprised that Japanese companies make deals with PS and avoid Xbox... cmon now...

You guys just need to stop acting surprised about how Xbox fans react when games that were once multiplat go exclusive. Let's be real... Sony's been fucking Xbox over for a while now with exclusivity deals.. and it's easy for them because Xbox is in a position of weakness... That's fine. But that comes along with extra scrutiny when those games fail to meet expectations...

Now... is Final Fantasy 16 really a failure? Well only SquareEnix and Sony know that for sure. Why you guys get so worked up over Xbox fans attempting to rub it's perceived failure in your faces is beyond me. This is what I mean about you guys taking this shit way too seriously.. It looks like it ACTUALLY affects you and pisses you guys off... like you're truly invested in Playstation..

Relax and just enjoy your game... Relax knowing that the game did far better on Playstation than it would have on Xbox if it was an Xbox exclusive. Relax knowing that your platform is the primary platform and gets all the games regardless of how well they do. If a Final Fantasy 17 is made... will be on Playstation... and will sell best there... so just chill.
Jersey Shore GIF by Jersey Shore Family Vacation

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
I can’t wait to see how silly you look next month for July NPD 🤦‍♂️ you can’t consistently use Takashi Bloomberg as your source and then complain about people “closing their eyes”
It is tomorrow already… I will wait for your excuse.

I use Square Enix as source.

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
Let's not pretend that Sony getting it as an exclusive game isn't going to bring about extra scrutiny from other fanbases... considering that FF13 and FF15 released on Xbox day and date.. Clearly Xbox fans are going to want to attempt to show how releasing the game exclusively for Playstation was a bad move and that the game could have sold more had it released on both platforms. Why would that be a surprise to anyone? PS fans would do the exact same thing.
So they do have an agenda and it's not all in our heads. All these threads and concern about FF16 sales is not business as usual. Thanks for agreeing with us 😘

Reactions: JAHGamer

Remij

Banned
10 Jul 2022
So they do have an agenda and it's not all in our heads. All these threads and concern about FF16 sales is not business as usual. Thanks for agreeing with us 😘
No... it's not an agenda... it simply a reaction.

Again, you guys hyped this shit up to the moon... and now you're whining because some fanboys are calling it out for potentially not doing as well as you or SquareEnix expected... That's business as usual pal.

Would PS fans have spoken about and hyped this game up as much as they did if it had been multplat day 1?? lol.. NOPE.

But like why do you guys even care? Stop trying to blame this games perceived "failure" on agendas and conspiracies... it's because the game simply isn't that great.. If you enjoyed it.. then fine.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: ethomaz

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
It is tomorrow already… I will wait for your excuse.

I use Square Enix as source.
NPD got delayed so gives you more time to work on your excuse. And no you didn’t use SE as a source. You used a hardcore msft shill misquoting SE and twisting it to release his 300th anti PlayStation article (which are always fake news).

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
No... it's not an agenda... it simply a reaction.

Again, you guys hyped this shit up to the moon... and now you're whining because some fanboys are calling it out for potentially not doing as well as you or SquareEnix expected... That's business as usual pal.

Would PS fans have spoken about and hyped this game up as much as they did if it had been multplat day 1?? lol.. NOPE.

But like why do you guys even care? Stop trying to blame this games perceived "failure" on agendas and conspiracies... it's because the game simply isn't that great.. If you enjoyed it.. then fine.
Every FF is hype. I didn't perceive anything different for this one. Not sure where you saw it was hyped to the moon compare with FF13 or FF15? I would even say it wasn’t as big of an event. I think you're so biased because the game was PS5 exclusive you saw every positive comment as an aggression. There was nothing different about this FF release besides that.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
NPD got delayed so gives you more time to work on your excuse. And no you didn’t use SE as a source. You used a hardcore msft shill misquoting SE and twisting it to release his 300th anti PlayStation article (which are always fake news).
Nope.

Square Enix own public data.
Square Enix own earnings talk.
Trackers public data.

If you want to create false narratives you can go find another person.

And which excuse I will do? The game already did below previous games in launch NPD and it will now do amazing when all others trackers are showing it dropping fast? What make you believe NPD will be the exception after not so good launch? Come back to reality.

Remember after a month Square Enix announced FFXV 6 million shipment.
Where is the FFXVI next milestone?

Remij

Banned
10 Jul 2022
Every FF is hype. I didn't perceive anything different for this one. Not sure where you saw it was hyped to the moon compare with FF13 or FF15? I would even say it wasn’t as big of an event. I think you're so biased because the game was PS5 exclusive you saw every positive comment as an aggression. There was nothing different about this FF release besides that.
You held FF7R over Xbox fans heads this entire time, and FF16 came around and further reinforced that attitude. lmfao you guys were all too eager to act like this was the second coming and rub it in the face of Xbox fans. That didn't happen with 13 and 15....

This type of attitude is further put on display with Baldur's Gate 3. PS fans acting like it's exclusive to them, rubbing it in the face of Xbox fans..

I've also seen tons of posts from PS fans hoping Starfield fails... downplaying it, saying it will review/sell like shit... getting all their throwaway accounts ready to post negative reviews... And that's the reaction Xbox fans get because they're hyping that game up to the moon... so you can bet your ass PS fans are going to scrutinize it..

Again, not a conspiracy... just simple cause and effect.

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
You held FF7R over Xbox fans heads this entire time, and FF16 came around and further reinforced that attitude. lmfao you guys were all too eager to act like this was the second coming and rub it in the face of Xbox fans. That didn't happen with 13 and 15....

This type of attitude is further put on display with Baldur's Gate 3. PS fans acting like it's exclusive to them, rubbing it in the face of Xbox fans..

I've also seen tons of posts from PS fans hoping Starfield fails... downplaying it, saying it will review/sell like shit... getting all their throwaway accounts ready to post negative reviews... And that's the reaction Xbox fans get because they're hyping that game up to the moon... so you can bet your ass PS fans are going to scrutinize it..

A PS fan dared saying he was more hype for FF16 than Starfield. Unforgivable.

Keep going with your endless vendetta against "PS fans", your arch-enemies and nemesis.

Screaming Season 5 GIF by Broad City

Remij

Banned
10 Jul 2022
A PS fan dared saying he was more hype for FF16 than Starfield. Unforgivable.

Keep going with your endless vendetta against "PS fans", your arch-enemies and nemesis.

Screaming Season 5 GIF by Broad City
That's not what I said...

Acting oblivious to the cause and effect of your own actions isn't helping you..

"Bubu teh conspiracyz!!! They RUINED FF16 😭"

• noneofmybizz
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Not even in top 40. Game got wiped the fuck out bruh. Embarrassing drop off. No wonder square had to get ahead with news of it underperforming.

Last edited:
Reactions: ethomaz

Airbus

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jun 2022

I ve been observing your post and you seems to attack/ have a grudge with ps fans

Ps fans this..ps fans that...blablabla...

Are you sure u ok buddy...