MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
1694457463852.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Arc and Kokoloko

VillaiN

10 Feb 2023
Half the tracks of gt, by every comparision online majority of car models looks generatiom behind gt and look at these previews. Just lol. And no vr. I still think it ll be worst reviewed forza in years, but lets see. Maybe im wrong.

Edit. Stevior, windows, purexbox...usual suspects.

24 Jun 2022
Half the tracks of gt, by every comparision online majority of car models looks generatiom behind gt and look at these previews. Just lol. And no vr. I still think it ll be worst reviewed forza in years, but lets see. Maybe im wrong.

Edit. Stevior, windows, purexbox...usual suspects.

I do think overall GT7 still looks the better of the two games, especially WRT car models but also lighting and color palette & temperature. Something about Forza when it comes to lighting and color just seems a tad less realistic than GT, and it's been that way for years. Mainly artistic choices, I'd reckon.

That said, Forza has the better chase cam; GT's is too rigid and locked IMO, they should go back to how GT3 did it, which was great.

Snake29

21 Jun 2022
Looks arcady as fuck and really nothing impressive compared to GT7. Check their first initial trailer and screenshots. This looks nothing like that. Lighting, car models, even enviroments arent that impressive. The in-game RT isn't even in the same level op reflection as GT7 already has.

That said, Forza has the better chase cam; GT's is too rigid and locked IMO, they should go back to how GT3 did it, which was great.

Nobody drives like that in these games.

Evilms

Graph Master
21 Jun 2022
20230911_220327.jpg