Visions of Mana not coming to gamepass as previously believed.

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
Yeah, it would be weird that they didn't mention it at the last show if this was actually a thing. Even reddit seems very skeptical about this and they're usually super quick to hype up all things Xbox. I think this forum is once again shitting itself over something that even if true, wouldn't matter much.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Lies No GIF

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022

it’s a ps2 quality game… 20 years too late.

this is literally throwing Xbox peanuts. Who cares …

ultimateFF

Veteran
29 Jun 2023
Pretty much all of the previews for persona 3 reload is really good. It will sell a lot despite game pass. You got PC and ps5 users who will buy this like hot cakes. Persona is the best jrpg franchise imo
Yeah PS5 and PC users need to works extra hard just to fix the embarassing mess left behind by that console no one ever care about, eksbotz 🤣🤣🤣.

Last edited:
  • haha
Reactions: Infinity

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Big doubt on this one.

Come on 😭 This game looks great. No ways is this a PS2 quality game
PS2 quality game isn't really an insult. PS2 had a lot of high quality games. This really isn't a PS2 level game graphically, either. It's a Switch-2 graphics game, it's on par with early Genshin and a lot of jRPGs (albeit the lower budget A-AA ones)

26 Nov 2023
PS2 quality game isn't really an insult. PS2 had a lot of high quality games. This really isn't a PS2 level game graphically, either. It's a Switch-2 graphics game, it's on par with early Genshin and a lot of jRPGs (albeit the lower budget A-AA ones)

In the context of that post it came across like an insult, but I definitely wouldn’t consider something harkening back to the PS2 days as a bad thing. I think it still looks like it’s got a decent budget or could be that I’m not used to Mana being on this scale.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
In the context of that post it came across like an insult, but I definitely wouldn’t consider something harkening back to the PS2 days as a bad thing. I think it still looks like it’s got a decent budget or could be that I’m not used to Mana being on this scale.
It does look a bit more towards the AA-level of budget, I don't think it looks bad but the environment is clearly scaled back a bit probably due to the target platforms (Series S and switch 2).

26 Nov 2023
It does look a bit more towards the AA-level of budget, I don't think it looks bad but the environment is clearly scaled back a bit probably due to the target platforms (Series S and switch 2).

Oh yeah definitely it looks scaled down. The art style carries it at least. I’m quite excited for it. Both Mana and SaGa getting a new entry in the same year is really awesome.

Dabaus

Veteran
28 Jun 2022
Isn’t octopath 2 coming to Xbox soon and they haven’t announced it for gamepass yet? I thought that was coming out in February or March?

OP
OP
John Elden Ring

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
visions-of-mana-(6).jpg

Visions of Mana will not be coming to Game Pass, Xbox has confirmed to Eurogamer.

Over the weekend, references to Square Enix's forthcoming action-RPG releasing on Game Pass on day one were spotted on the Xbox website. Xbox has now confirmed this was an error.

"We're aware that Xbox.com included language that indicated Visions of Mana was coming to Xbox Game Pass and can confirm this was an error," reads a statement to Eurogamer from a Microsoft spokesperson.

"While we are always updating the library and looking for new ways to provide members with value and choice, we do not have plans to bring Visions of Mana to Game Pass at this time."