We heard you've been hungry for Marvel's Spider-Man 2 screenshots. Well, here you go!

ghostz

Banned
12 Apr 2023
Who would have though that a sequel to basically a reboot of Spiderman would look the same? It's sublime visually compared to the past Spidermans and I definitely didn't expect much change animation and asset wise. Same as GOW R. What do we want a new engine everytime a new game cones out regardless if it's a sequel?
Well yeah, I expected something new. We had Spider-Man, then miles morales, then Spider-Man remastered. All in the last 5 years… this will be the fourth. I expected something new or unique.

This was also marketed as being made “ground up for ps5”

I mean, the IP is rather limited so, idk what else they can do. But this seems like more of the same really.

Last edited:
  • thisistheway
Reactions: Gamernyc78

Hezekiah

Veteran
23 Jul 2022
Who would have though that a sequel to basically a reboot of Spiderman would look the same? It's sublime visually compared to the past Spidermans and I definitely didn't expect much change animation and asset wise. Same as GOW R. What do we want a new engine everytime a new game cones out regardless if it's a sequel?
Only a troll would be surprised.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Gamernyc78

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Well yeah, I expected something new. We had Spider-Man, then miles morales, then Spider-Man remastered. All in the last 5 years… this will be the fourth. I expected something new or unique.

This was also marketed as being made “ground up for ps5”

I mean, the IP is rather limited so, idk what else they can do. But this seems like more of the same really.

Something new or unique, like spiderman shooting cum out of his hands and impregnating new work.