Moderating
20 Jun 2022

Angry Dick Wolf GIF by Wolf Entertainment

NXGamer

Technical Savant
Content Creator
28 Jun 2022
www.youtube.com
I hope you'll hop into the ring with the wild horses down here once in a while...

Maybe break them in with some of your technical knowledge! Then we can go for a beer!
You can count on it, being an old dog, I prefer these simple, browser based Forum type. Not quite BBS but still better, now a good old fashioned hoedown, that is what we want ;-)

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Howdy. Been looking for a new place to lurk after GAF went down the tubes and Era seemingly decided to start handing out bans based on the moods of their mods, so here I am.
I see some familiar names here already, so that's cool.

Welcome @Swolf712 , yeah we need a place to do what we do! It's great to have you here, give a shout out to anyone you know and please let others know about the place!

🍻

rofif

...owns a 3080...why?
24 Jun 2022
Good I joined... I should left the gaf because I only get annoyed nowadays... by everything. I am so bitter I am almost chewing my tongue off.
That and I am one of 4 last engineers in the company who know what he is doing(I work there for 10 years).
It's over a 1k people production site (of huge corp) and they have only 4 engineers. This results in me doing everything as other guys are also overloaded(and some bad).
There were 10+ guys over few years ago. I have at least 20 machines under my supervision and that's many different production processes, lasers, vision systems.. each of which should really be a separate guy. And everyone excepts that I will fix their problems right away. I will. I can... but not all at once!
That and I've applied for IT job weeks ago in same company and apparently I am being blocked by my boss. He obviously can't let me go but I've not accepted his offer to stay (it was not a bad rise but I doubt he would keep his word) since I care more for my sanity than money.... and it's been weeks after my refusal and I still work lol. No raise, no new job lol.

You guys can still ban be if you know what's good for you... you might think you like me but there've not been a pc thread yet where I can shit on pc gaming (according to pc fanboys on gaf).... oh man I am a mess.

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Good I joined... I should left the gaf because I only get annoyed nowadays... by everything. I am so bitter I am almost chewing my tongue off.
That and I am one of 4 last engineers in the company who know what he is doing(I work there for 10 years).
It's over a 1k people production site (of huge corp) and they have only 4 engineers. This results in me doing everything as other guys are also overloaded(and some bad).
There were 10+ guys over few years ago. I have at least 20 machines under my supervision and that's many different production processes, lasers, vision systems.. each of which should really be a separate guy. And everyone excepts that I will fix their problems right away. I will. I can... but not all at once!
That and I've applied for IT job weeks ago in same company and apparently I am being blocked by my boss. He obviously can't let me go but I've not accepted his offer to stay (it was not a bad rise but I doubt he would keep his word) since I care more for my sanity than money.... and it's been weeks after my refusal and I still work lol. No raise, no new job lol.

You guys can still ban be if you know what's good for you... you might think you like me but there've not been a pc thread yet where I can shit on pc gaming (according to pc fanboys on gaf).... oh man I am a mess.

It's all good dude, we are glad to have you here. Criticism of any platform is always accepted, just personal insults are not allowed, thats all.

My DM's are always open if you need to clarify or talk about anything.

Reactions: Md Ray and Bo_Hazem

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022

You're more than welcome my friend, this is not a forum for PS, PC, Nintendo or Xbox fans, it's a forum for all gamers. Feel free to invite people here :)