Welcome to IconEra (Now 1,000+ Members)

Sharinghack

21 Jun 2022
Lisbon, Portugal
www.pushvfx.com
Hey guys! I'm excited to be here on a new forum with a fresh start. We've had some ups and downs together at the various sites (GAF/ERA) and it's great to finally have another site up talking/strongly discussing games, platforms, and everything else that comes with it. I hope to contribute on a technical level here and hope I don't piss off too many people. In all fairness, I love all you guys - even if you think I'm a jerk sometimes. :ROFLMAO:

Looking forward to enjoying the community with you fellas/gals.
Great to have you around here as well, just remember you're not the only VFX Veteran in these boards hahaha

Cheers mate!

Dr Bass

The doctor is in
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Hey guys! I'm excited to be here on a new forum with a fresh start. We've had some ups and downs together at the various sites (GAF/ERA) and it's great to finally have another site up talking/strongly discussing games, platforms, and everything else that comes with it. I hope to contribute on a technical level here and hope I don't piss off too many people. In all fairness, I love all you guys - even if you think I'm a jerk sometimes. :ROFLMAO:

Looking forward to enjoying the community with you fellas/gals.
I’m glad you’re here man!

Kretos

The Legend - Scourge of the Green Rats
21 Jun 2022
god-of-war-yes.gif

Deleted member 38

is unimpressed
21 Jun 2022
Hello everyone, it's good to be here, fellas! That day has come when we can call this home, friends and strangers alike, and I am enjoying this immensely. I surely appreciate the hard work that very talented people put into this, and it shows, congrats to all of you who made this a reality.

Some of you might know me from around the webz, older gamer here, posting cats memes because @Sircaw makes me do it. I do drink copious amounts of expresso (and it's never spelled 'espresso' so don't this :ROFLMAO:) and I am hogging my PS5 every chance I get.

Once again, nice to be here, can't wait to meet you all!

Mod Edit- Fixed! 😂

EDIT TO THE MOD EDIT- I want you step forward and I promise I will be gentle :cool:

Last edited: