Welcome to IconEra (Now 1,000+ Members)

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Welcome @The Legendary Warrior, this guy was my hero when i was a kid.

Ultimate Warrior Sport GIF by WWE

The honor now belongs to you, don't let me down, like @Aeorath. Enjoy your stay mate.

Crispyboar

10 Jul 2022
OP
OP
Legacy Admin

Legacy Admin

Master of the Dark Side
18 Jun 2022
can we not upload images directly? Also I think avatars are broken now.

I just tested changing my avatar with no issues whatsoever - Can you send me the image you're trying to add to yours? Every other person's avatar is working as expected, so it could be an issue with your profile or the image being used.

As for uploading images directly, for the time being that is not possible due to server capacity concerns. This will likely be available at some point in the future, just not yet.

ParaSeoul

24 Jun 2022
I just tested changing my avatar with no issues whatsoever - Can you send me the image you're trying to add to yours? Every other person's avatar is working as expected, so it could be an issue with your profile or the image being used.

As for uploading images directly, for the time being that is not possible due to server capacity concerns. This will likely be available at some point in the future, just not yet.
It was two separate ones. It showed up fine in threads but on the side next to notifications it was half loaded in and then broken the next time I tried to upload.

OP
OP
Legacy Admin

Legacy Admin

Master of the Dark Side
18 Jun 2022
It was two separate ones. It showed up fine in threads but on the side next to notifications it was half loaded in and then broken the next time I tried to upload.

Can you send me the image? I'll try and upload it to see if it resolves the issue.

ParaSeoul

24 Jun 2022
Can you send me the image? I'll try and upload it to see if it resolves the issue.
where do i send it? lol its the one i have now,don't know if it shows on your end but the bottom gets cut off and the avatar by my username near notifcations just has the broken image icon