Welcome to IconEra (Now 1,000+ Members)

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
I'm just happy happy to be on a list that isn't titled "This. Gay. Is. The. Nastiest. Skank. B@tch. I. Have. Ever. Met. Do. Not. Trust. Him. He. Is. A. Fugly. Sl@t."
mean girls burn book GIF

We call that growth.

Now... does anyone know how to get me off the "No fly" lists?
I hear ya, it's horrible when people label you a particular way, there are a lot of sites and people out there that love to do this, if you don't agree with something then you are public enemy number one.

I have read a few posts over the last couple of days that have been simply outrageous, I can not believe some people act or think like their viewpoint is more important than anyone else and try to shut down discussion or chat they do not agree with, too many echo chambers and bubbles around.

Last edited:

Bort

8 Jan 2023
Look at all this this welcoming on the red carpet!

It's so hot, it's burning up more than my genitals in the summers of 2011-2014.

(Who knew a fake name didn't work as a prophylactic?)

TubzGaming

Admin | Mod
Moderating
21 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
PSN ID
Tubz_Gaming
Thanks! So I'm curious, what's the story behind the creation of this forum? Seems like there are a lot of Eras.
The idea for IconEra came a few months ago, when quite a few members of several other gaming forums got together and decided that the alternative they were looking for just wasn't there. We are looking to create a diverse forum that encompasses fans of all consoles (and PC, we haven't forgotten you!) and that prides itself on being fair, no matter what plastic box you enjoy.

• Informative
Reactions: AniWeeb

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
Thanks!