PSN ID
Tubz_Gaming
Welcome @Bort
Robin Williams Hello GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Bort

8 Jan 2023
What is this, Buy one get fifty free.

Excited Season 5 GIF by Parks and Recreation
I've been lurking on another site for years, to only just hear of this one... And this one didn't require a fancy email (and my sexualy suggestive hotmail raises some redflags/ I don't know how to check it anymore. My work email involves a questionable body, but my Gmail is only associated with yelp reviews of clowning academia)...

But if I were to guess, I'd be one of the free ones with the purchase. I'm like that sachet that keeps things free of moisture that comes in shoes/cartons of wine glasses. Except I'm always moist lately.

I hate summer.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
I've been lurking on another site for years, to only just hear of this one... And this one didn't require a fancy email (and my sexualy suggestive hotmail raises some redflags/ I don't know how to check it anymore. My work email involves a questionable body, but my Gmail is only associated with yelp reviews of clowning academia)...

But if I were to guess, I'd be one of the free ones with the purchase. I'm like that sachet that keeps things free of moisture that comes in shoes/cartons of wine glasses. Except I'm always moist lately.

I hate summer.
Personally, i think there is nothing wrong with having an email address called [email protected] but that's just me :love:

Reactions: Bort

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
What an honor to be on the list :D
If I had printed it, I would have put you top of the list,

Complain Now, don't let him get away with it.

Don't mind me, I am the site's local shit stirrer.

Chef Cooking GIF by Brix 01

Bort

8 Jan 2023
If I had printed it, I would have put you top of the list,

Complain Now, don't let him get away with it.

Don't mind me, I am the site's local shit stirrer.

Chef Cooking GIF by Brix 01
I'm just happy happy to be on a list that isn't titled "This. Gay. Is. The. Nastiest. Skank. B@tch. I. Have. Ever. Met. Do. Not. Trust. Him. He. Is. A. Fugly. Sl@t."
mean girls burn book GIF

We call that growth.

Now... does anyone know how to get me off the "No fly" lists?

• haha
Reactions: Sircaw