We’re over halfway through the year, where is Xbox?

Neversummer

Veteran
27 Jun 2023
More defamation Xbox propaganda

Xbox had there best showcase, some saying better then PS E3 2017.

Xbox is releasing more first party games this year then PS

Xbox relying less on 3rd party then PS

Xbox will be at gamescom showing more first party games while PS will be missing.

If it wasn’t for Phill Spencer, Booty & Satya self destructing the Xbox brand & platform & they where actually competent PS would be in serious trouble seeing PS awful first party output & comparing it against PS competitors.

Will be lucky if PS even show anything at Tokyo I’m assuming DS2, GT7 & maybe some unannounced small game but likely 3rd party support. Aswell being lucky if we get an actual good showcase that blows our mind. I don’t think it will matter all eyes will be on Nintendo Switch 2 & the many permanent exclusive they will show. We should see gameplay on the new mainline Pokémon, another trailer Metroid & Donkey Kong aswell as a new mainline Mario a potential Mario Kart 8 new Mario party a new potential Smash & Splatoon 4 all of these games will be permanently exclusive to Switch. I can see Switch 2 selling 25-30 million if not more first year it’s clear Nintendo wants a bunch of Switch 2 to counter scalpers

SuperPotato

1 Mar 2024

If it wasn’t for Phill Spencer, Booty & Satya self destructing the Xbox brand & platform & they where actually competent PS would be in serious trouble seeing PS awful first party output & comparing it against PS competitors.

Where are those games?

And of course they're less relying on third partys. They are one themselves now and it only took them 80+ billion dollars.

Nobody outside of NA cares about Xbox with or without Phil Spencer. The brand is in the shitter and no ammount of exclusives can save it at this point. Too late.

Last edited:

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
More defamation Xbox propaganda

Xbox had there best showcase, some saying better then PS E3 2017.

Xbox will be at gamescom showing more first party games while PS will be missing.

Will be lucky if PS even show anything at Tokyo I’m assuming DS2, GT7 & maybe some unannounced small game but likely 3rd party support. Aswell being lucky if we get an actual good showcase that blows our mind. I don’t think it will matter all eyes will be on Nintendo Switch 2 & the many permanent exclusive they will show. We should see gameplay on the new mainline Pokémon, another trailer Metroid & Donkey Kong aswell as a new mainline Mario a potential Mario Kart 8 new Mario party a new potential Smash & Splatoon 4 all of these games will be permanently exclusive to Switch. I can see Switch 2 selling 25-30 million if not more first year it’s clear Nintendo wants a bunch of Switch 2 to counter scalpers
Lol no propaganda here bro, Xbox has 3x more first party studios than PS, so they SHOULD release more 1st party 😂 Yet they've barely released anything this gen. And the only good game they have this entire generation is HiFi Rush, which is now on PS5. While PS has had a bunch of good games this gen.

But yeah, Sony 1st party needs to step it up, it's partly not their fault, Jim and Hermen set them back big time 😢 You shouldn't use Xbox to try to make Sony look bad, Sony does that well enough themselves 😂🤣 But Sony at its worst is still 100x better than Trashbox, and just cuz they're not doing great, doesn't mean Xbox is doing good.

Also saying Xbox doesn't rely on 3rd party is meaningless when they can't even get the type of 3rd party exclusives that Sony does because their install base is a joke and they don't buy games. The few 3rd party exclusives they do get is usually indie/niche stuff like Scorn, High on Life, and Tunic, small studios that can greatly benefit from an upfront GamePass payment. Xbox can never get 3rd party exclusives on the calibre of FF16, FF Rebirth, Stellar Blade, Kena, etc.