What Are You Playing Right Now?

SSfox

Enter The Fox
21 Jun 2022
Shadow Moses
Persona 5R NG+ and few other games.

Waiting for FF5 to go on sales on PSN, huge fan of the franchise but 40 bucks for an 8 years old Wii U game is a no no.

Reactions: TubzGaming

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
after finishing Horizon FW, Wonderlands and Sifu, decided to do a little backlog, so took Wolfenstein : 2 Brainless Daughters 😁

Reactions: TubzGaming

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Damn, I have to get back into it..... I shoulda been grinding all along. I'm way behind.
To be honest, I'm looking forward to actually restarting my save. I messed up a lot of things and started with 2 million credits or whatever, due to the 25th year edition, so I'd like the hard mode. May create a guest / new user to do it

yewles1

21 Jun 2022
Indianapolis, IN, USA
PSN ID
yewyew1
Damn, I have to get back into it..... I shoulda been grinding all along. I'm way behind.

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com

PIKES PEAK!!!! Nice.

Auto Racing Car GIF by 24 Hours Of Lemons

Nym

Did you like my Glasses, Snake?
21 Jun 2022
KoF XV, Tekken 7, and SF 30th Anniversary mostly lately

Next week will be Capcom Fighting Collection and DnF Duel

balrogboy

Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
KoF XV, Tekken 7, and SF 30th Anniversary mostly lately

Next week will be Capcom Fighting Collection and DnF Duel
do you think we're getting Tekken 8 anytime soon? I really love 7, lost some friends because I main Lucky Chloe lol.

Nym

Did you like my Glasses, Snake?
21 Jun 2022
do you think we're getting Tekken 8 anytime soon? I really love 7, lost some friends because I main Lucky Chloe lol.

I don't keep up with Tekken enough to know but it feels like 7 is getting a little long in the tooth for sure, hopefully we see something soon.

I was pretty disappointed with 7's single player offerings as well actually because the story mode wasn't that fun to play for me and they removed the individual character arcade endings which were a staple of the series.

balrogboy

Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
I don't keep up with Tekken enough to know but it feels like 7 is getting a little long in the tooth for sure, hopefully we see something soon.

I was pretty disappointed with 7's single player offerings as well actually because the story mode wasn't that fun to play for me and they removed the individual character arcade endings which were a staple of the series.
i feel the same about the SP content, but also, no replays after KO's
7 lacks a lot of really necessary content but the mechanics are perfect imo.
I really hope they undestand what made 3 and 5 so special when making 8

Reactions: Nym