What Are You Playing Right Now?

D

Deleted member 13

I'm knee deep into Pathfinder:Wrath of the Righteous and playing Age of Barbarian (old school arcade game).

Reactions: Bryank75

balrogboy

Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
It's not. Most Menus are easy enough. Missions is where the difficulty is at, at higher levels.
I just mean regarding the ammount of content. Believe me, GT4 is one of my favorite games and 7 seems to do nothing but to improve on the formula.
GT6 was massivelly underapreciated and sport was a big letdown in both quality and quantity of content. Only thing GT Sport did better than the other was getting my wife into racing games and now she's also really excited for GT7 lol

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
I just mean regarding the ammount of content. Believe me, GT4 is one of my favorite games and 7 seems to do nothing but to improve on the formula.
GT6 was massivelly underapreciated and sport was a big letdown in both quality and quantity of content. Only thing GT Sport did better than the other was getting my wife into racing games and now she's also really excited for GT7 lol

There's still way less cars than in GT4, so you'll be grand :)

I'm actually considering creating a secondary account to start from scratch 😂

Deleted member 38

is unimpressed
21 Jun 2022
GT 7 has enough content to make you feel engaged, more so than GT Sport, but still it's not overwhelming. I mean, let's be honest, this one is very much tailored to be a single player experience compared to GT Sport, and you will not "miss out" for not playing it day in, day out.

And Polyphony Digital adding content will wait for you there when you decide to try it out. For me, it's the best GT in years now.

balrogboy

Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
There's still way less cars than in GT4, so you'll be grand :)

I'm actually considering creating a secondary account to start from scratch 😂
the ammount of content in 4 was stupid, I remember my friend literally crying because his memory card broke and he lost his save.
GT 7 has enough content to make you feel engaged, more so than GT Sport, but still it's not overwhelming. I mean, let's be honest, this one is very much tailored to be a single player experience compared to GT Sport, and you will not "miss out" for not playing it day in, day out.

And Polyphony Digital adding content will wait for you there when you decide to try it out. For me, it's the best GT in years now.
can wait, talking about it gets me even more hyped hahah

Reactions: Deleted member 38

Deleted member 38

is unimpressed
21 Jun 2022
the ammount of content in 4 was stupid, I remember my friend literally crying because his memory card broke and he lost his save.

can wait, talking about it gets me even more hyped hahah

idea intensifies GIF

yewles1

21 Jun 2022
Indianapolis, IN, USA
PSN ID
yewyew1
6 was actually my favorite, the ambitiousness of the modes they were putting in throughout its lifespan may never be replicated.

balrogboy

Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
6 was actually my favorite, the ambitiousness of the modes they were putting in throughout its lifespan may never be replicated.
YES, sis was fantastic but I got ptsd from Installing it on the ps3, took 2 days to download and install with the Senna DLC and the 25 free cars they gave you with that edition.
BTW
Senna DLC was perfection 😍
Edit: oh also a lot of different shit like Kart races, Hillclimbs and even racing on the fucking moon. so fucking awesome

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
I played all of them from 1 to 4, then skipped 5 and 6 (I could only afford a PS3 late in gen, as in, when the PS4 released)...

7 is amazing, sublime

balrogboy

Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
I played all of them from 1 to 4, then skipped 5 and 6 (I could only afford a PS3 late in gen, as in, when the PS4 released)...

7 is amazing, sublime
I think 6 launched after the ps4 was already out, biggest disservice sony ever did to polyphony

Jim Ryan

Not Lyin
VIP
22 Jun 2022
I am currently playing the latest game from PlayStation Studios, which sets a new benchmark for the medium and puts us in a virtuous cycle! (Whatever that means!)

• party
  • thisistheway
Reactions: Bryank75 and Satoru