What Are You Playing Right Now?

toadsage44

22 Jun 2022
West Virginia, USA
Just finished platinuming Final Fantasy 6, and with that I can say I have platinumed the first 6 FF games on PlayStation. What a wonderful series - truly one of my favorites. I think I'll be setting my sights on the PS1 trilogy next, but I definitely need to take a break. I'll be waiting for the PS1 remaster of FF7 to go on sale before I pick it up (no physical, unfortunately...), so I'll probably pick it up during Black Friday or around Christmas.

I have also decided that I'm going to set a long-term goal for the winter to platinum Stardew Valley. That's one of my favorites, it's a perfect cozy winter game, and if any game in my collection is worthy of being platinumed, it's this one. I've already put in god knows how many hours between PS4, Switch, and PC, so this'll be like a homecoming for me.

Reactions: laynelane

GrayWolf323

6 Sep 2023
Needless to say, Spider-man 2. Like most of the forum, I assume.
I ended up starting up Trails from Zero and I’m at the last part of the final dungeon so I haven’t gotten to Spidey yet 😅 at the rate I’m going through the Kiseki series I might just save Spider-Man 2 for my week long vacation from work at Thanksgiving in a month 🤔

• brain
Reactions: Bryank75

toadsage44

22 Jun 2022
West Virginia, USA
I decided to finally finish Danganronpa Trigger Happy Havoc since I started it and only played the first chapter in 2021. Very fun game and I got really into the story. Can't decide if I should move on to Danganronpa 2, or jump to something else. Decisions, decisions!

I've been making quite the dent in my backlog as of late and I'm happy to announce that I am now down to approximately 60 games in my physical backlog, although that doesn't count ones that have multiple on the disc/in the box, so the number is likely closer to 70-75 all things considered.

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
I ended up starting up Trails from Zero and I’m at the last part of the final dungeon so I haven’t gotten to Spidey yet 😅 at the rate I’m going through the Kiseki series I might just save Spider-Man 2 for my week long vacation from work at Thanksgiving in a month 🤔

I'm way behind, I don't get much time to play much.

I think it's a good idea to play when you can give a game your full attention.

Reactions: GrayWolf323

Umar

Veteran
20 Jun 2022
PSN ID
Progamer265446
Was playing the Tekken 8 Closed Beta From Friday all the way till Monday morning. Now only playing Spiderman 2.

Red2Radio

13 Mar 2023
Germany
I finally finished Final Fantasy XVI after ~72 hours. Really enjoyed my time with it and I can see myself playing it again. Sadly I don't have the finances to play Spidey 2 right now :(
I decided to finally finish Danganronpa Trigger Happy Havoc since I started it and only played the first chapter in 2021. Very fun game and I got really into the story. Can't decide if I should move on to Danganronpa 2, or jump to something else. Decisions, decisions!
Love Danganronpa! If you ever decide to play the sequels, just know, they're getting longer and longer. I've started playing the spiritual successor to Danganronpa, Master Detective Archive: Rain Code. Same director, composer and character designer, but this time fully in 3D. Still in chapter 0, but so far, I really enjoy it. Can't wait to unravel the mysteries this game has to offer!

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
I finally finished Final Fantasy XVI after ~72 hours. Really enjoyed my time with it and I can see myself playing it again. Sadly I don't have the finances to play Spidey 2 right now :(

Love Danganronpa! If you ever decide to play the sequels, just know, they're getting longer and longer. I've started playing the spiritual successor to Danganronpa, Master Detective Archive: Rain Code. Same director, composer and character designer, but this time fully in 3D. Still in chapter 0, but so far, I really enjoy it. Can't wait to unravel the mysteries this game has to offer!
If you haven’t yet, play Zanki Zero, it’s a twisted first-person dungeon crawler written by the writer of Danganronpa and even has Monokuma as a cameo as an enemy who can seriously fuck up your day.

20 Jun 2022
Salalah, Oman
You wild for this Bo...I might play Ghost Recon Breakpoint lol

Did they do the patch for offline?

No it's always connected to servers but doesn't bother me. I've poured maybe 100-200hrs so far "need to check", still going! Play on the highest difficulty.

Last edited:
Reactions: EDMIX

SLB1904

Actually born in 1904!
22 Jun 2022
Finish spiderman. I will go back to cyberpunk till gt7 update drops. New gt3 porsche is coming

Reactions: Bryank75

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Hoping to finish Spider-man 2 today but I might just go for the platinum, so that's another few days...

Still have to go back to CP2077 then.
Finish spiderman. I will go back to cyberpunk till gt7 update drops. New gt3 porsche is coming

Yeah, I must fit a few races in and get some more cars in my collection. I really want that classic Merc.

Reactions: SLB1904

GrayWolf323

6 Sep 2023
I’m up to chapter 2 in Trails to Azure, I might take a break from the Kiseki series after I finish this one though since I’ll have played through 5 straight Trails games 😳 I don’t wanna burnout in the middle of the Erebonia quadrilogy