53440758615_c41af22c73_h.jpg

53439420882_1c21a97c35_h.jpg

53440345216_79f645e0af_4k.jpg

• fire
Reactions: Bryank75

BigMclargeHuge

Veteran
16 Jul 2022
Kirby and the forgotten land. Decent enough game. Don't know how long it took me to beat it, but it was definitely shorter than disgea 7, which isn't necessarily a bad thing.

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
Played a session of Vampire Survivors on my Switch before bed last night after finding out about the egg farming area in Abyss Foscari.

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Been playing Overwatch 2 since Jan 2023. Is anybody else losing the temperament to play single player games?

I didn't lose my love of single player games but I want to try and get back into Destiny and some other online games.

Just can't seem to find time lately.

Syndr0mePK

10 Jan 2024
I didn't lose my love of single player games but I want to try and get back into Destiny and some other online games.

Just can't seem to find time lately.
All of my friends are really into Destiny and I also want to get into it for a while but don't know where to start, so many DLCs, and the grind is real. If you ever find the time, maybe we can jump in together? And if you like single player games I highly recommend Stray.

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
All of my friends are really into Destiny and I also want to get into it for a while but don't know where to start, so many DLCs, and the grind is real. If you ever find the time, maybe we can jump in together? And if you like single player games I highly recommend Stray.

Sure, my PSN is the same as my username.

I completed stray when it came out, it's a great game. So we're definitely on the same page there.

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022

I tend to do endgame stuff weekend mornings east coast time. Always got teams going.

You should start w/Lightfall and current season pass. Legendary collection including all expansions prior to Lightfall is on sale on PSN and best value overall. Witch Queen is the best campaign.

The game is designed to play from this point moving forward but the reality is you need a friend to act as an encyclopedia to get the game moving from you so you can actually get to the actual game — end game.

I also have a hard time with single player games these days. They have to be 100% for me gameplay and genre-wise. Usually nope out of open world games instantly. If I’m gonna piss all that time on a game I want there to be a competitive reason of some kind. I like mastering gameplay… no point if it’s just a one and done narrative.

With that said… Evil West is a damn good time. Great Ragnarok clone and straightforward melee/shooter hybrid beat ‘em up.