What Are You Playing Right Now?

peter42O

Veteran
Icon Extra
12 Jan 2024
Shame about Evil West on PlayStation 5. That was a good game and enjoyed it for the most part on Series X.

Anyway, not playing anything. Just relaxing and waiting until Banishers: Ghosts of New Eden on February 13th as this game will kick off 2024 for me.

KvallyX

Icon Extra
13 Nov 2023
Just finished FF XVI. I would give that game a 9.5/10. My only issue with the game is the presentation of the black screens and how they freeze the scene at the end of cut scenes. Beyond that, it was pure joy.

I have never done a New Game+ before, but I was considering it. I didn't get the side missions done, so not sure if I should just go into my existing end of game save and do them there instead of a new game.

Playing GT7 as normal. And my next game that I will sink time into will be GranBlue Fantasy Relink. I haven't had experience with the IP before, but I thoroughly enjoyed the demo.

Finished my second playthrough of Days Gone, still a fantastic game that extends itself a bit too much. Fighting them hordes is incredibly fun. Also started a second playthrough of Elden Ring, already have the ps5 plat but now i'm going for the ps4 version.

I was getting frustrated with the game because of the gas mileage of the motorcycle. I hated finding fuel. But I need to get back to it and focus on upgrading the bike, as I didn't focus on that before. I enjoyed everything else about the game.

• Shake
Reactions: Bryank75

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Just finished FF XVI. I would give that game a 9.5/10. My only issue with the game is the presentation of the black screens and how they freeze the scene at the end of cut scenes. Beyond that, it was pure joy.

I have never done a New Game+ before, but I was considering it. I didn't get the side missions done, so not sure if I should just go into my existing end of game save and do them there instead of a new game.

Playing GT7 as normal. And my next game that I will sink time into will be GranBlue Fantasy Relink. I haven't had experience with the IP before, but I thoroughly enjoyed the demo.

I was getting frustrated with the game because of the gas mileage of the motorcycle. I hated finding fuel. But I need to get back to it and focus on upgrading the bike, as I didn't focus on that before. I enjoyed everything else about the game.

Damn, that's a great score. I would have given it around a 9/10 or maybe high 80's.

But like you, I am tempted to do the new game + too.

Also agree with you about Days Gone, I actually stopped playing the game after finding the game really slow at the start and came back months later and quite enjoyed it then. But fuel is definitely annoying.

Reactions: KvallyX

Kx11

Banned
7 Jan 2024
Katar
flickr.com
The Sinking City

53473086287_3d03a79411_4k.jpg

53474304049_258c827805_k.jpg

53474134058_c53b684040_k.jpg

53474304134_175928aa6c_k.jpg

Reactions: anonpuffs

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
Still playing jedi survivor. I think I'm about 70 % of the way through. Also played a little of the ps4 version of dusk. Fun boomer shooter so far.
I'm playing Jedi Survivor now too, I get what people were saying when they said it'd be a goty contender if it wasn't so broken. This game is amazing!!! Respawn needs to get their act together, the first Jedi game had a lot of bugs too but it was still great.

Bryank75

Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
I'm playing Jedi Survivor now too, I get what people were saying when they said it'd be a goty contender if it wasn't so broken. This game is amazing!!! Respawn needs to get their act together, the first Jedi game had a lot of bugs too but it was still great.

I didn't like the combat, I think it locks you into animations too much, didn't like many boss fights either.

One or two were okay.

Fun enough game but far from being near a 90 imo.

Reactions: JAHGamer

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
I didn't like the combat, I think it locks you into animations too much, didn't like many boss fights either.

One or two were okay.

Fun enough game but far from being near a 90 imo.
Yea the combat can be kinda hit or miss at times, using the Force feels great but the lightsaber, not so much. But the story, traversal, and level design more than makes up for it. Also feel like Cal is a much more interesting character this time around.

• they're_right_you_know

Bryank75

Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Yea the combat can be kinda hit or miss at times, using the Force feels great but the lightsaber, not so much. But the story, traversal, and level design more than makes up for it. Also feel like Cal is a much more interesting character this time around.
I'd agree with that.

It's definitely a fun time.

• Shake
Reactions: JAHGamer

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Finally finished Crysis 3 on Veteran. Like 2 best. Now that I’m done with that trilogy time to move onto Alan Wake 1, and Control to eventually move onto AW2.

Should’ve picked up Hitman World of Assasin’s last time it was on sale. Don’t mind picking up remasters and collections of stuff I missed.

Speaking of … need to finish Bioshock Infinite. Fell off half way thru but I do plan to finish it up.

Did anyone play the Plague Tale games? Got both from plus. Definitely milking all these years of ps plus drops lately.

KvallyX

Icon Extra
13 Nov 2023
The Last of Us Part 2 Remastered. Just got started. At the part where Abby finds out Mel is prego and I take off on my own.

peter42O

Veteran
Icon Extra
12 Jan 2024
Still playing jedi survivor. I think I'm about 70 % of the way through. Also played a little of the ps4 version of dusk. Fun boomer shooter so far.

Jedi Survivor for me was an Uncharted 2 type game in regards to it being an improvement over Fallen Order. My 2nd best game of 2023. Loved Jedi Survivor!! Not happy that Stig Aumussen left Respawn though.

Did anyone play the Plague Tale games? Got both from plus. Definitely milking all these years of ps plus drops lately.

I completed both of them when they launched. Both are great games in my opinion. More based on stealth and avoiding enemies than combat but still great.

BigMclargeHuge

Veteran
16 Jul 2022
Beat jedi survivor and the 1st episode of dusk. Will probably play persona 5 tactica and like a dragon gaiden next, in addition to continue playing dusk.

Kx11

Banned
7 Jan 2024
Katar
flickr.com
Frogwares games are long as hell but i'm about to finish the main quest in The Sinking City, might go deep on the side quests as i got 6 of them left and each is 30min long if not 1hr :cry: