What Are You Playing Right Now?

BigMclargeHuge

Veteran
16 Jul 2022
Started playing jedi survivor. Fun game when I'm not trying to figure out where I'm supposed to go or do next. Also tried out the granblue fantasy relink demo.

Reactions: Bryank75

peter42O

Veteran
Icon Extra
12 Jan 2024
After completing Tales of Arise base game and the Separate Ways expansion for Resident Evil 4 remake, I relaxed for the most part this last week and will now start Diablo IV later today.

• Shake

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
After playing through the granblue fantasy relink demo I started Nobody Saves the World that I got from PS+ monthly games. It's actually really fun.

• Shake
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Decided to finish Callisto protocol for backlog reasons.

Overall thought it went a bit too long. It’s okay. Read spoilers about Final Transmission. Yea, I’m not gonna play that. So I think I’m done.

2.5 ⭐️ out of 5.

Looking forward to attacking Evil West and Alan Wake 1 (and finishing control) Will start wrapping up Crysis 3 and other shooters shortly now that destiny is just winding down to endgame. Will probably be moving to helldivers by that time for a bit if I like it.

It’s all about ssd space 😂

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Decided to finish Callisto protocol for backlog reasons.

Overall thought it went a bit too long. It’s okay. Read spoilers about Final Transmission. Yea, I’m not gonna play that. So I think I’m done.

2.5 ⭐️ out of 5.

Looking forward to attacking Evil West and Alan Wake 1 (and finishing control) Will start wrapping up Crysis 3 and other shooters shortly now that destiny is just winding down to endgame. Will probably be moving to helldivers by that time for a bit if I like it.

It’s all about ssd space 😂

How long did Callisto take?

I'm trying to decide what game to play next... I have Forspoken, Sonic, Ghost wire, Octopath 2 and a number of other games in my back catalogue.... It's impossible to choose.

Vertigo

26 Jun 2022
How long did Callisto take?

I'm trying to decide what game to play next... I have Forspoken, Sonic, Ghost wire, Octopath 2 and a number of other games in my back catalogue.... It's impossible to choose.

10-11 hours. Just felt the game needed to wrap up earlier… gets a bit tedious and doesn’t do much new in the last few areas.

• brain

Kx11

Banned
7 Jan 2024
Katar
flickr.com
Xuan Yuan 7

53463594775_7adb32f8e3_4k.jpg

53463312278_6ca4ede80a_3k.jpg

53463892896_9328a3d702_k.jpg

53464029588_5ec5333660_k.jpg

balrogboy

Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Finished my second playthrough of Days Gone, still a fantastic game that extends itself a bit too much. Fighting them hordes is incredibly fun. Also started a second playthrough of Elden Ring, already have the ps5 plat but now i'm going for the ps4 version.

Vertigo

26 Jun 2022
Damn I was thinking about downloading it but decided on Lego City Undercover.

Just did quick search. Yeah, PS5 version is bugged according to Reddit. Seems common.

Not worth the risk. Big disappointment.

• Informative

Vertigo

26 Jun 2022
I don’t expect Evil West to get patched in a timely fashion. They haven’t addressed this and already pushing to hyping up their next release. Seems abandoned at the moment. Online discussion indicates co-op is totally broken as well.

A shame too since ps plus should be great exposure for something so obscure.

That means it launched like this an no one made a stink until plus release. They left it broken its entire launch window.

It was a pretty decent time too… I mean… I could just put the game into suspend and treat it like a cart with no saves…. Not gonna do that tho but that’s what you’d have to do to finish it.